Sightings

I've had some epic sightings in the past few days.

This past Saturday my friend and I were riding our bikes home from the bar and caught these two trucks on the same street.

Blue 620

oaq0.jpg

Blue 720 Diesel Longbed

8g0s.jpg

Then today another friend and I were driving around and we spotted this baby!

hhtc.jpg

The owner was outside and waved at us in the truck so we decided to pull over and talk. His name is Gary, he's also on the forum but I forgot his handle.

w8xs.jpg

w2tv.jpg

zmj5.jpg

He also had this little cherry in the garage

otfs.jpg

7zvq.jpg

Very nice guy! Spent about an hour shooting the shit about Datsuns and talking about his 1200's. The green one is a road climb/autocross machine, full race suspension setup and a bunch of other goodies. The yellow car is mainly a weekend driver. It's awesome to meet more and more guys locally. He also mentioned the upcoming Blue Lake event and might show up if he can.

• Like 2
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

always a fun surprise when your mechanic calls you for advice on a car.....

a buddy of mine owns a local shop and this KC got towed in needing a carb, nice little old lady owns it and her Hitachi pooped out.

So i gave her a old one i had and told my buddy no charge keep it on the road. Always nice to get a hug from an old lady. Guess she's broke as a joke and this helpd a lot 

FF46C791-7216-4B58-9B8C-121498E6B24F-184

• Like 11

Canby last weekend20130728_145923_zps989abbc0.jpg20130728_145543_zps8b3ba46a.jpg20130728_145920_zpse5c46f3d.jpg

the roadster is Jason's. He's a nice guy. I sold him my '70 roadster project last year. The cars in the other pic are near by my place. They seemed nice too. I've only met them once,i think they recently moved to town. That army green one is Bad Ass!! The other ones look nice too!