Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rancho Cordova, CA

The license plate frame said "Powered by a Herd of Turtles" :)

IMG_00239.jpg

AND something tells me he's owned it since it was new .........

IMG_00238.jpg

• Like 6

Who's adding a grand each time. The seller or the "newbs" posting it here seeing it for the first time? 

God, not that purple limo AGAIN.  Every time it pops up they add $1000...  I seem to recall it was for sale in Pasco for around $2000.

That pile of Datsun is def new to me.

It's a newb magnet. Once every 6 months someone says "hey everyone look at this wacko limo!".   

^_^

Who's adding a grand each time. The seller or the "newbs" posting it here seeing it for the first time? 

The sellers on Craigslist.  Since the pics are always new, I'm assuming people keep buying it thinking they could "flip" it at that price.  Hence why the price keeps going up even though it's never actually been fixed/completed.  The ads never mention the running condition, though the ads 5 years ago (on eBay, when it was in Pasco) noted it didn't run well enough to drive (if it ran at all, I don't remember) and the interior was rough.

• Like 1

I had a woman complement me on my truck (1980 720) the other day in downtown Portland and I was really caught off guard because its body condition is still really ugly. (I kind of though she was being snarky!) The next day I saw her driving through the same area of town in a nice blue 620 bulletside. I guess she wasn't being snarky...

• Like 5