• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20130905_144804_zps3590d82c.jpg?t=137843

20130905_144754_zps87d58efa.jpg?t=137843

20130905_144738_zps805ea5d3.jpg?t=137843

20130905_132825_zpsdc265da1.jpg?t=137843

Mhmm beautiful. Now this one i beleive since its sitting at a dealer, now if only a better color. I do feel sad, its like a museum piece which i dont want art to ever be, she deserves to be driven and shown, makes me sad this one will probally never see the road again, just a dealership floor and storage.  Love how its white interior like mine, oh so nice.  May need to pay them a visit and beg for a hub cap simce im having no luck finding a good replacement for my 1 damaged one from that asshole who test drove art 2 years ago.  I love that its a 2 door. Next time i go to canada need to try for a photo shoot, preserved 2 door, and preserved 4 door together.  now must find preserved wagon. 

Mhmm beautiful. Now this one i beleive since its sitting at a dealer, now if only a better color. I do feel sad, its like a museum piece which i dont want art to ever be, she deserves to be driven and shown, makes me sad this one will probally never see the road again, just a dealership floor and storage.  Love how its white interior like mine, oh so nice.  May need to pay them a visit and beg for a hub cap simce im having no luck finding a good replacement for my 1 damaged one from that asshole who test drove art 2 years ago.  I love that its a 2 door. Next time i go to canada need to try for a photo shoot, preserved 2 door, and preserved 4 door together.  now must find preserved wagon. 

It's for sale, but with no price on it

Oh god, makes me wonder how much they want for it LOL.  is it manual or auto?   The owner of wilsonville nissan wanted to buy Art at the NWZ show, but i said no, i wont even take offers for it, car means to much to me.  I bet the dealer wants around 30k..if not more lol, probally why no price so no one spits out their coffee all over it LOL.  That thing must of just sat in the garage, or they did a great job buffing out the paint.  If its manual i really want pictures with it, manual 4 door white interior stock, with auto 4 door white interior stock, both preserved.....god i would make the picture a poster LOL

Realized she is a major base model, no stereo even..or shes just missing the antenna, no bumperetes. But still, yummy.

So me and my dad talked about that dealer car, i guess its been there a long time. He said if its the same car, its not as nice in person. said it was a decent 510, but not something he would even buy :( and that mine blows it away....that really sucks to hear that, but my dad usually knows so....hell hes probally owned half the ones in the pnw that people own on here at some point LOL.  I still want to see it in person. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

It's for sale, but with no price on it. Original owner who is now in her early 70s traded it in for a new Altima a couple years ago

A couple?

Many years ago,that 510 has been sitting there for at least 15 yrs

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Its going back almost 20,when I worked down there in 94/95 it was there.

The story,was it couldnt be sold until the lady that traded it in,passed to the other side.

Now it is probably a hipster attraction..ollz

A couple?

Many years ago,that 510 has been sitting there for at least 15 yrs

Yah thats whatn my dad said, over 10 years, he said to look under it, so either the dealer really cleaned it up since the last time he saw it (bill money lives up there) so my dad goes up there a bit, or its a different 510.  But my dad does have high standards though to, he didnt really want to even buy Art, but he did because he loved Arthur and Arthur asked my dad to buy her to keep some kid from destroying her. Hes a perfectionist, but with cars, that is a good thing.  

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah thats whatn my dad said, over 10 years, he said to look under it, so either the dealer really cleaned it up since the last time he saw it (bill money lives up there) so my dad goes up there a bit, or its a different 510.  But my dad does have high standards though to, he didnt really want to even buy Art, but he did because he loved Arthur and Arthur asked my dad to buy her to keep some kid from destroying her. Hes a perfectionist, but with cars, that is a good thing.  

Bill Money lives in Ladysmith(my old stompin grounds)

I used to know all 510s south of Courtenay.

Its the same one.

• Like 1

Thats right, i knew it was on that side and having to take the ferry over, but i ahvent been up there since he moved from vancouver and alberta.  Never been to his new place.  We told him he needs to bring his 1200 down next year baddly. 

And im not saying its not nice, it probally is, but i tend to listen to my dad, hes built enough he can usually tell issues from 10 feet away. Just because a car looks nice, doesnt mean theirs not imperfections under what you see.    

Still, id love to do a photoshoot with it, and look at it for myself.  

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thats right, i knew it was on that side and having to take the ferry over, but i ahvent been up there since he moved from vancouver and alberta.  Never been to his new place.  We told him he needs to bring his 1200 down next year baddly. 

Yeah he lived up the road from me back then, he still a parts guy at Honduh?

Yah. I told him he has to bring it down. I do guess the insurance they offer up there, he cant drive it at night, which seems weird to me, but things are weird up north eh!  Bills always been a great guy and great friend to my dad.  Remember visiting him up north all the time as a kid with my dad when he still worked at nissan in vancouver.  He always got such cool shit for the raffle at our show. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah. I told him he has to bring it down. I do guess the insurance they offer up there, he cant drive it at night, which seems weird to me, but things are weird up north eh!  Bills always been a great guy and great friend to my dad.  Remember visiting him up north all the time as a kid with my dad when he still worked at nissan in vancouver.  He always got such cool shit for the raffle at our show. 

Cant drive it at night?

Might have to do with his eyes.?

He is a down to earth Datsun guy for sure.

Yah i have Allstate on blue right now valued at 25k, but im saving up for hagerty right now, since they dont let you pay in installments, i have to save up with no income on my end to get it, because i dont have the cash to pay up front for it right now.