Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was all locked up. If you like I can find out I work in Roseville. 

Do you happen to remember if this was gas or diesel?

Yeah I'm pretty sure its a girl & she looks fairly young... I live in Carmichael near Barrett school.... the few times I've seen it she has been right around Sunrise & Winding coming off Winding so she must live in that general area.

Interesting, looks like a girl driving it. Also I live near there (Carmichael) how come I've never seen this B210?

it was all locked up. If you like I can find out I work in Roseville. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure its a girl & she looks fairly young... I live in Carmichael near Barrett school.... the few times I've seen it she has been right around Sunrise & Winding coming off Winding so she must live in that general area.

Nah, don't worry about the truck.

I'm more south over by Starr King so I don't get up that way as much.

I'm still trying to remember where I saw this blue B210 hatchback rotting in someone's yard up in that area when I was on the way to the Winco (near Hazel maybe??).

Nah, don't worry about the truck.I'm more south over by Starr King so I don't get up that way as much.I'm still trying to remember where I saw this blue B210 hatchback rotting in someone's yard up in that area when I was on the way to the Winco (near Hazel maybe??).

That blue hatch is at hazel, sits there and sits there. I think its the owners 2nd house though cause I've only seen someone there once

• Like 1

???? I travel the full length of Hazel everyday all the way to Douglas & I've not seen a b210 anywhere along there.

That blue hatch is at hazel, sits there and sits there. I think its the owners 2nd house though cause I've only seen someone there once

It was on the right as you are heading north, the yard has a big tree over it and is kind of sunken a bit. I didn't see the car until I drove right by it hence no picture.

HAHAHAHAHA ... back in the 80's & 90's those "Phantom Tops" were all the rage. I've seen guys that covered the top half of their truck cabs & entire campershell.  

........ I think that funky top is thia car's primary handicap.

No,the t-tops are fine. I was refering to the "phantom top" . The poor car looked like it had recieved the full "hoop-tee" treatment at some point. If it had just had a fish tank,or waterfall inside, I would've been sure it had been on " pimp my ride".

• Like 1