Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yah. Luckily the last few things ive had with Allstate, they have taken care of me very well. Specially the car wash issue when that truck went off the track in front of me and i got pushed into him, car wash denied, the trucks insurance denied, my insruance went after the car wash and after a year got them to pay. 

Back on track...

A buddy is on vacation, sent me pictures of this one from the Peterson Museum. Beautiful 220. :cool: 

IMG_8255_zpsb225750f.jpg

IMG_8256_zpsfe11d0fd.jpg

He said he took some more pictures with his nice camera. I'll post them up when he gets back and I get copies.  :)

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Looks like someone has had the speedo out at some point... Suspicious?    ^_^

Sorry about that, the speedo,tends to bulge out a bit when I see pretty decent 510s

In all seriousness,Due to the lower filler on the housing?

I didnt notice that, but now that you mention it???

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Exactly.   B)

Every low mileage car I've seen has that filler there. It is suspicious that it would be out, no? They only ever come loose if you take the dash face off...

Its hard to say?, But I have seen this in person(years ago) it is pretty clean in person

Spotted this 510 Wagon at Ace Hardware in the parking lot while driving to work had to go look at it and actually had a chance to talk to the owner he was an older guy I don't think he ever seen an 810 because he asked if it was a datsun and I popped the hood to confirm it was. He repainted his 510 with a paint brush actually could not tell he did a good job, he's had it for awhile and has a 72 240z he wants to sell I didn't have ratsun cards in hand but told him about ratsun.

9736355844_c27ed766d9_o.jpg

Datsun 810 & 510 Wagon by Muerte541, on Flickr

• Like 1