Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or he hasn`t traded his man card in on a gardeners permit.

It is technically at a junkyard in Kurt Cobainland but it isn`t for sale sooooo, i'll put it here.

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping002_zps9ffbdc6e.j

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping003_zps243de80e.j

Looks like the one I posted on the Ratsun FB page about someone having a bad day...

10 freeway east... near the 57 interchange. I was explaining to my passenger that the Nissan Versa was great on gas but not good up hills (we were going up Kellogg Hill). I explained that even the 620 was faster... when all of the sudden this one passes us up! We had to wait to catch up at the bottom of the hill to snap a picture :rofl: :sneaky:

8leg.jpg

ckcr.jpg

Shagwagger that is sum spooky shit right there. I know exactly where that is... I used to do stuff that is not smart to talk about on line!    :devil:  the south careteria and unlimited yunt.

Did anybody see the beginning of a series on Discovery Channel last night, about Patrick Dempsey Racing? I thought, this is going to be cheezy, but they had color footage and audio interviews with Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. There were great shots I have never seen before of Newman driving the first 280ZX he ran, I think it was TransAm or was it IMSA? Then it has shots of him in #75 Datsun 510 running club races at Lime Rock Park. Those were probably Bob Sharp prepped cars. Somebody find oics of that thing and post them up. That car probably still exists... if it didn't get wadded up.

Too fucking cool. The other ALMS stuff is OK, but the story of Dempsey finding out how hard it is to be a pimp out here makes it worth paying attention. :thumbup: 

• Like 1

Shagwagger that is sum spooky shit right there. I know exactly where that is... I used to do stuff that is not smart to talk about on line!    :devil:  the south careteria and unlimited yunt.

Did anybody see the beginning of a series on Discovery Channel last night, about Patrick Dempsey Racing? I thought, this is going to be cheezy, but they had color footage and audio interviews with Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. There were great shots I have never seen before of Newman driving the first 280ZX he ran, I think it was TransAm or was it IMSA? Then it has shots of him in #75 Datsun 510 running club races at Lime Rock Park. Those were probably Bob Sharp prepped cars. Somebody find oics of that thing and post them up. That car probably still exists... if it didn't get wadded up.

Too fucking cool. The other ALMS stuff is OK, but the story of Dempsey finding out how hard it is to be a pimp out here makes it worth paying attention. :thumbup:

Listen to the Adam Carolla podcast after he got back from the Monterey Historics.

He goes on about Dempsey's racing, talks Newman/Sharp racing, etc. Adam is currently making a documentary about Paul Newman, and races many of his old Datsuns and Nissans.

I think it was this show:

http://adamcarolla.com/adam-alison-and-bald-bryan-2/

• Like 1

Are they parting it out? ^^^

The blue house directly behind is the junkyard owners or the caretakers IDK and car has been in that spot for sometime,  so i don`t think so.. I will ask for you the next time i'm past there. ( not this Saturday but the one after that)... The name is Aberdeen auto wreckers but if you wait to call,, i'll ask in person so they don`t up the price because " a few people have been asking about it ".. and i'll post here,,, but like a say it`s been sitting there for at least a year maybe 2 .. That`s why i put it here and not junkyard thread

:)

The blue house directly behind is the junkyard owners or the caretakers IDK and car has been in that spot for sometime,  so i don`t think so.. I will ask for you the next time i'm past there. ( not this Saturday but the one after that)... The name is Aberdeen auto wreckers but if you wait to call,, i'll ask in person so they don`t up the price because " a few people have been asking about it ".. and i'll post here,,, but like a say it`s been sitting there for at least a year maybe 2 .. That`s why i put it here and not junkyard thread

:)

Right on man, thanks! I just want the gas tank btw.