Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ pretty sure that's the one that was on craigslist for $600.

I thought that too. I asked him how long he had it and he said about 2 years. Didnt ask if it was for sale... no signs anywhere. I was in the general area that it the Craigslist map said the car was located so it very well could be. First 710 Ive seen in the area so I doubt theres a bunch running around. 

Theres also a 610 wagon right down the street from my place as well. Super straight (although dirty). No idea how to tell what year it is though. 

Saw a Datsun F10 wagon today in the morning on my way to work didn't get a chance to snap a pic quick enough but old guy was driving it looked exactly like this one though same color all stock with stock hubcaps painted red.

http://www.oldparkedcars.com/2012/08/1977-datsun-f10-sport-wagon.html?m=1

so the day naner stopped by last week .... barefoot again...... with his kid driving......well later that night i was at fuji teryaki with a friend down town on eastbay dr.....naner drives by wearing a snuggy ...in his 510......... headed towards the freeway ......i waved ... he no look and my phone was too deadto get a pic.... did get a double barreled shoot gun ricer sighting though... iwasted my battery on a pic of a riced out tuner

I think we were checking out where Albert (ginger) and wife were to be directing runners in the lakefair run on Saturday.. We must have been on our way to Casa mia to get one of those cashew chicken pizzas,, Strada Susina,, they are so frickin good..

I coulldn't get my phone out of my pocket so there's no oic, but I saw a red/maroon/burgundy 521 on the I-205 bridge heading northbound around 3:15 yesterday. Roof rack, yellow high beams, and lowered. Looked good going down the road. You followed me in my non-datsun off of 205 and on to Mill Plain.