Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It used to be fairladys were like white whales but lately they are popping up all over the place. Though still rare its good to know there are more then a hand full around. 

Looks like a 240z (Left hand steering wheel + Datsun emblems on the fender) with authentic mirrors. I kinda have plans to do that to mine (same white/red interior combo) but am not 100% sure on it lol.

Your right Idk what I was looking at the 1st time round lol. 

Go for it, cant really go wrong. I just swapped in a red interior I had been saving but my exterior is matte grey. The contrast of the stock red interior vs an appropriate exterior color is really nice. My z is rocking 510 fender mirrors though because I could get them at half the price as s30 ones. 

• Like 1

I saw your goon yesterday.  On the lift at Firestone in S Everett.  I tried to get the husband to take a pic, but no-go. 

wait brody refused being shudder boy.....thats not typical brodster ... is he sick...lol

I saw your goon yesterday.  On the lift at Firestone in S Everett.  I tried to get the husband to take a pic, but no-go.

wait brody refused being shudder boy.....thats not typical brodster ... is he sick...lol

Thats because Brody prefers to be in front of the camera usually...

8737977892_68c73e634e_o.jpg

haha, he hates taking pictures of random cars.  and there were dudes working in the area of the goon and shit.  He actually did take a pic, but it was super shitty and too dark with it in the bay and we were out in the parking lot area.  He just didn't try very hard :sneaky:

Your right Idk what I was looking at the 1st time round lol. 

Go for it, cant really go wrong. I just swapped in a red interior I had been saving but my exterior is matte grey. The contrast of the stock red interior vs an appropriate exterior color is really nice. My z is rocking 510 fender mirrors though because I could get them at half the price as s30 ones. 

Red interior came in white and silver Zs in 72... but who's gonna know yours is a 73? :) Thanks for the encouragement, right now my focus is getting it running again :thumbup:

Sweet 69 4dr in West Eugene

0510131929.jpg

Where was this car? I've seen it a few times.. here and there. If I'm not mistaken it looks like a 68. It's absolutely stunning!! I'd love to talk to the owner and get the history.

Where was this car? I've seen it a few times.. here and there. If I'm not mistaken it looks like a 68. It's absolutely stunning!! I'd love to talk to the owner and get the history.

Ah, guess it is a 68. Zach says it's always parked at porky's palace on 99. Super clean though. Automatic with under 90,000 original miles, according to a friend of the owner.

wipers give it away as a 68 ;)

This guy...

Ah, guess it is a 68. Zach says it's always parked at porky's palace on 99. Super clean though. Automatic with under 90,000 original miles, according to a friend of the owner.

This guy...

That's where I see it all the time too! And driving on 99 all the time. lol Want more info! Who is this guy?

That's where I see it all the time too! And driving on 99 all the time. lol Want more info! Who is this guy?

A guy was walking out and Zach asked if he owned it. Turns out it was the owners friend who knew a little about it's history. I say just bust up in there and demand info.

Red interior came in white and silver Zs in 72... but who's gonna know yours is a 73? :) Thanks for the encouragement, right now my focus is getting it running again :thumbup:

I'm thinking about putting red 240z interior in my silver 280z... nice to know that they came stock like that originally.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about putting red 240z interior in my silver 280z... nice to know that they came stock like that originally.

That would give it a nice touch. However, red parts are becoming hard to come by, an alternative would be to paint/dye the interior.

So far I have replacement seat covers. Although only the seat part needs to be replaced/recovered, I don't think the new seat would match the upper half in color. :hmm:

went to a nissan used parts dealer and we i got to talking to owner and i asked whats that hood hanging up there too he says

"you ever hear that story of the old lady selling off the rare car for 75 bucks??"

well we got one"

lady wanted 75 bucks for this car and this place gave her 150 i think he said it had around 20k

IMG_17581_zps70a54e9e.jpg

maco paint job and no rust

saw this a while back forgot to post