Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of a sudden,I've been seeing B210's.

I saw a White '76 or newer sedan between

Eureka & Arcata.Today I saw a Black,painted

over the original Turquoise paint.

I also looked at a '74 that was on the

local craigslist (asking $200),but way too much

work for me.The cool thing was that it had an

aftermarket AM/FM/8 Track!

- Doug

Hello boys and girls! What time is it? It's 620! Yeeeeaah!

1111081802.jpg

1114081625.jpg

The flamed one used to belong to this old timer I know. He sold this but has A Dodge Magnum wagon and a 50 Chevy, both pearl white with flames.

Was heading home around 1:20pm going down the 605 close to the cerritos auto square in south street when this mean grean 510 wagon with I guess sentra rear wheels and golden mesh in the front passed me! It was easily going 85+mph VROOOOOOOOM!!!! Then this nicely painted golden sand colored slammed 720 with sunroof and polished wheels cut me off from the car pool lane & tried to catch up. Nope! That 510 was gone!!!!

Saw a sweet 620 on my way into work this morning. Regular cab shortbed. Flat black, stock wheels n caps, white stripes, no hooks, green paint on the rails and flames comin of the green DATSUN across the tailgate. Totally ratsun, totally bitchin...totally. :cool:

Got a pic but it's on my cell and I can't transfer pics from it. :(

Dood if your on here, sorry for tailgatin...but I was tryin to get a pick of the gate. :D

If you got texting on your phone you can send it to your email.

most phones can, but beware. some charges extra. i have unlimited text messaging. so its free. I have email on my phone but thats extra a month

what you can do is when you text, insert a picture into the phone, then send to an email address instead of a phone number. some phones dont support it, and again beware sometimes carriers charge 50 cents for a mutlimedia txt message. 50 cents isnt a lot but after 10 or so it adds up..........

Yes more pics from Norcal.

The 280 Z is gonna get a paint job next month and after I took the pic the guy drove to Woodland and bought another one. The engine shot is in a forklift at work.

1118081248.jpg

1121080827.jpg

1125081025.jpg

1125081529.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

I saw a dk blue 620, slight rake, whitewalls, cruising down 512. I honked and they looked at me like I was a weirdo, or something. We should come up with an identifying signal for Ratsun members, so we can recognize each other. Any ideas?

I saw a dk blue 620, slight rake, whitewalls, cruising down 512. I honked and they looked at me like I was a weirdo, or something. We should come up with an identifying signal for Ratsun members, so we can recognize each other. Any ideas?

mabey somthing like this?

ratsun.jpg

or this...

PA250225.jpg

or...

IMG_0054.jpg

:D:fu::D haha. couldnt resist sorry

• Like 1