Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw what looked like a 620 Box van in Knappa, OR. Not positive as i saw it from Highway 30 going 50, but it would make a killer parts van for those long convoys. Also saw a (freaky, you might be interested in this) 411 wagon in Chinook, WA. White and covered in pine needles and moss, but you can't mistake that front end.

Edited by Nissan_Boy85

That 411 in Chinook is badass! It has the 1800sss badges on it. I keep meaning to get a picture of it. Its about 5 minutes from my house.

Saw what looked like a 620 Box van in Knappa, OR. Not positive as i saw it from Highway 30 going 50, but it would make a killer parts van for those long convoys. Also saw a (freaky, you might be interested in this) 410 wagon in Chinook, WA. White and covered in pine needles and moss, but you can't mistake that front end.
Saw what looked like a 620 Box van in Knappa, OR. Not positive as i saw it from Highway 30 going 50, but it would make a killer parts van for those long convoys. Also saw a (freaky, you might be interested in this) 410 wagon in Chinook, WA. White and covered in pine needles and moss, but you can't mistake that front end.

LoL@knappa, i used to live there in westport. small ass hick town.

im going to go hunting for datsuns on all those backroads soon (knappa and westport), i know most every one of them.

I grew up in rainier, so i know a bunch out there as well. if i can find the time and gas money i will go hunting there as well.

Datto510: I figured you would know the one I was talking about. Next time I go up I'm gonna try to get a picture.

h2theizzo: That 620 I'm talking about is just past the last turn out road before you head up the hill eastbound on 30. I think it's blue and it looks like it's in a gravel parking lot. Not positive it's a box truck so if you find it, let us know!

Oh yeah and I saw a dupe of me at the Chevron on 99th, only it was a king cab.

Dare I say it, I think I saw lynchfourtwenty on Minnihaha, or I saw the truck at least. If not, it's damn close to his.

yea you did see her, not me tho.. my friend is uhhhh "borrowing her" except its more like im makin him drive her so she doesnt sit... an to make sure the new tranny / clutch job is going to hold up.. :D if u see her at the pizza hut right there off minihaha an 99 go in there an be like.. who the fucks drivin that datsun out there? hahaha

yea you did see her, not me tho.. my friend is uhhhh "borrowing her" except its more like im makin him drive her so she doesnt sit... an to make sure the new tranny / clutch job is going to hold up.. :D if u see her at the pizza hut right there off minihaha an 99 go in there an be like.. who the fucks drivin that datsun out there? hahaha

Hard to mistake that air damn. I'll make sure to do that.:lol: