Sightings

I got out early this morning to run some errands and I saw a 620 King Cab waiting to make a right turn off of Sheridan to head east on Colfax.

Pretty clean little truck. It was the factory rusty orange color with a primered driver's side front fender. It was also running some aluminum modulars and some stylish stakesides (:lol:). Looks like this little guy is still living the life of hard work! :( E

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dark blue 521 with collector plates north of Evans near DU...primer showin through a few spots...all stock except for white wagon wheels. I drive by it every now and then in my truck...just to mark my territory:lol:

Was watching the newest episode of Monk and spotted what I believe is one of those elusive Datsun camper vans. There's one here in town that I spotted awhile back. Sorry for the huge pictures. I couldn't get a screencap to work so I had to use my phone :(

Might be a Toyota, but what do I know?

0207091042.jpg

0207091042a.jpg

0108090928.jpg

I was driving Funtana through Bullhead City (Arizona) last Monday and saw two guys in a pea green GOON. I've never seen that car in town so any of You passing through Arizona lately? Bullhead is only about 15 miles from Oatman on old Route 66 so lots of tourists come through here. Actually I have seen three different 620s in the last few weeks that I have never seen before also. Did We ever print up business cardsto hand out for the forum like We mentioned a while back?????

so I have been talking Datsun with this guy over the phone.Then i found out he lives close bye. We decied to meet up he told me to come buy his shop and check it out. Sooo I headed down to see him when i rounded the corner to his place all i could see where datsuna b210,210,320. and like 9 yes 9 roadsters :eek::fu:. this is outside of a huge shop 60x80 and inside was like 9 more roadsters and 1 SCCA racer so we b/s for a while and he tells me he has one of these http://www.oldirish.com/plrt/2000.html holy shit balls

i would post pics but i was asked not too he likes to keep to himself. Real cool guy has alot of knowalage about Datsuns he races Scca took first place in his vintage class last year. Iam going to see him again real soon maybe if hes got the lips off the lift i will take a few shots of it.

A moment of silence please....

for the light blue 1969 521 that went to the JY today. I got pics and will try my darndest to get them up here. I got the taillights, the "Redline" cast Weber filter housing, the really nice grill and a couple other little bits before they threw it away. Tried to get the round markers...they werent havin any of it...at all! Rusted a lot!:mellow:

Well I've been taking pics but not posting them. So I finally got them off my camera. These are just the Datsuns I got pics of, there have been 3 or 4 times as many missed. The blue 620 with shell is the new purchase by my coworker. Also, I threw in a car for you Toyota fans. But first, here are my 3 little boys today playing with the stuck J13 block.

0209091250.jpg

Sentra coupe, sporty

0206091310.jpg

George

0206091045.jpg

0205091710.jpg

0131091437.jpg

0127091504.jpg

0123091603.jpg

0121091040.jpg

Factory original

0117091519.jpg

I think this is the one that was at the Safeway I posted a while back.

0113091500.jpg

Here's a 4x4 tall roof

0101091533.jpg

Hard to see 610

1218081636.jpg

1215081218.jpg

i spotted what looked to be like a Honey B210 in puyallup. If anyone wants to swing by the persons house and check it out, i will give you really good directions and a location. (in case you want to buy it...)

It looked to be in good shape, but i only saw it driving by and it was beside another car.

its near 160th and canyon