Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw this beautiful 521 the other day in kennewick. i had seen it last summer at a stoplight next to me when i was driving my 320. we both gave eachother thumbs up. now i know where the guy live and i think ill stop by and put a note on his window. you cant tell in the pic but the truck looks as if its been freshly painted.

0215091646.jpg

here a little older pic of my friends 620. he has since rolled it and is swapping a kc cab on it right now and getting better fender flares. its got an isuzu diesel motor, dual transfer cases and the front and rear end out of an old ramcharger. that thing will climb up anything.

1220082246.jpg

I've see this 620 3 times lately in Bullhead City. Naturally I never see it while I'm driving one of My 620s!!!

620inbhc1.jpg

This 521 (look at stock rims!!) has been sitting for a while in Winslow, Arizona. Don't know if it's available (even if I asked and they said YES, I don't need another project!!)

521inwinslow.jpg

Also in Winslow is this trailer....

620trailerWinslow.jpg

There is another (longbed) trailer that I see once in a while.

On the subject of trailers............. My Son, Cayton, saw this one on the freeway in San Diego....

620trailerSD.jpg

Another thing I saw last week in Bullhead was this B210. It had out of state plates and a large tow hitch. No doubt a "snowbird's" car....

b210inbhc1.jpg

And for the CRAZY sightings!!!!!!!!

Mark took this last year in San Diego. I love this "rv" pic!!!!!!!

620trailerrv.jpg

And here is My favorite.................

overdue.jpg

This was driving next to Me in Bullhead City. For those of You that don't know, Nevada is just across the river so a lot of Nevada plates can bee seen here. But check this out!!!!! Notice the Cadillac that looks like a dead body is weighing down the trunk? See how the bumper sags and the left taillight has been "repaired"? But look very close at the personalized plate............ You will see why I took this photo!!!!! OVERDUE ! ! ! INDEED!!

Epic fail

i would say epic win, but its just a trailer queen now

img_2815.jpg

I would say epic fail...:lol:...but then that would make it seem like I had no respect for the hours and hours of hard work and effort that went into this thing...not to mention the Federal Debt rivaling volume of money this person payed a real working type of person to create this monstrosity that at one point was a pretty cool Datsun king cab...and has now been transformed in the "Oranginator"

Cool...:rolleyes:

I'm just in a crappy mood...sorry:blink:

I wasn't quick enough to get a picture, but I spotted a very clean '81-'84 810 4 door at COSTCO on Saturday. It was a woman doing some shopping with the kids. First one I've seen outside of a junkyard. Also saw an orange '70's 'rolla wagon that same day, but perhaps that's not entirely relevant to this thread.