Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a lot of Datsuns today down in Portland:

* 520, light blue w/dark blue stripe and tailgate, spotted on I-5 near Ridgefield exit (WA) about 4pm Sunday

* 280ZX on Se 139th, Portland

* White B310 ("210") wagon with red intricate pinstripe flames on 139th

* green 520 next to Kettle Inn on Division and 170th

Yeah I tried, lady said its her brothers and he ain't selling!:confused:

oh man that sucks, im not going over there then :fu:

However, you and i are going to start a towing company, with a non listed phone number. We will then tow it super late at night and keep it in our impound lot for 30 days :D

Edited by h2theizzo

careful, that kind of business practice could lead to frozen dog shit in your heater core next winter...

saw this at autosport machine shop yesterday, looks ready for pickup

DSCN0076.jpg

siamese ports are odd looking :blink:

2240802625_0c0d6b0a9b.jpg

That 411 looks familiar ... could it have been there in '80s when I delivered the Longview Daily News in Chinook?

Holy tree droppings Batman! I think that thing may have ACTUALLY been white when it started out in Japan.:eek:

I am pretty sure that you should have bought it then...now "Jed" is gonna "sit on er till the floor rusts out of the ole girl"

i was in astoria today and seen 4 720 two were 4x4 ond one said ratsun on the bug shield

Astoria is a awesome town. Across the river in Ilwaco is the 101 loop, by the Cape Disapointment Lighthouse, perfect pavement on a super winding road with almost zero traffic for about 4 miles. I tear it up at least once a week.:D

Astoria is a awesome town. Across the river in Ilwaco is the 101 loop, by the Cape Disapointment Lighthouse, perfect pavement on a super winding road with almost zero traffic for about 4 miles. I tear it up at least once a week.:D

Dood, i have been there a few times. I know the road you are talking about, dont know it well enough to tear it up, but i have drove down it before. I have stopped at the tiny little pull over spots to check out the water man that is awesome (especially later in the day a lil while before sunset)

Ah that is a great road, especially the part that goes from Seaview down into Cape D state park. I fondly remember 5000 RPM on those curves. In a Datsun 1200, that's right at the speed limit (35mph).

Yeah, the corkscrew that rivals Lagauna Seca!

I have wondered to myself, "when was the last time a sweet Datsun was screaming down this road?"

I saw a pretty damn clean 620 KC on the freeway today between argonne and sprague exit in spokane. Shaved tailgate with the license plate on it, slammed with a nice rake on what looked like black spokes or soft eights, black bedliner, grille, and taillight housings, dark tint, and the rest of it was BRIGHT YELLOW. The guy driving looked to be about mid 30s early 40s with quite the mustache goin on.

Amazingly straight and rust free (og paint lookin good:) 720 kc today. Tan with a little stripe on the side. Saw the same one twice in like 20 minutes somehow!

Saw the cleanest 620 kc I have seen in Colorado a few days ago in the King Soopers (I know...WTH kind of name is that anyway?):lol: parking lot on Colorado BLVD...Tan and totally stock...old guy driving it.

Sweet light blue 76 b210 in a jy that a friend runs...totally stock, a little rust, needs a head gasket...cool little car though..all complete!:blink: