Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

this is dumb we all know the car is garbage....sorry indy....u killed it....i was like well maybe ....but then realized u cut everything that meant anything off the fucking car... at this point u might as well cut the panels off and drape them over a civic

how do you really feel jrock ? just let it out ,,, :lol: ........... jk bro.

thumb back through oics ,,, he has pile of metal ,,, fresh metal I might add ,,,from metal yard ,,, :sneaky:

Indy's method is so patented ,,, so clever ,, so unique ,,,so sought after ,,, even HEdoesn't know what's in store for him :lol: :cool:

I am enjoying this journey ,, or what's left of it atm haha :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you really feel jrock ? just let it out ,,, :lol: ........... jk bro.

Indy's method is so patented ,,, so clever ,, so unique ,,,so sought after ,,, even HEdoesn't know what's in store for him :lol: :cool:

A plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp5St7hORyw&feature=player_detailpage#t=31s

i saw the metal ....but anything to mount to was cut off.....let be real....stop candy coating it....i have followed the journey...and as my wife would see i just dont see a way this could work out...

Week sauce man. Indy really hung it out there and yes, it didn't work out. He gave it everything he had though, and I see no reason for bashing on him now. In all reality... by the time he removed all the rot, ho and bee hives, there was nothing left to mount anything to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just think it's rad that these two rusty datsun's can entertain indy for so long. Who cares what the outcome. I've seen way better cars be ruined for way dumber reasons.

When I was younger I went to a dudes house. he was parting out a two door. clean as hell. he had it flipped over so he could get the rear suspension off :( Now that was sad.

Week sauce man. Indy really hung it out there and yes, it didn't work out. He gave it everything he had though, and I see no reason for bashing on him now. In all reality... by the time he removed all the rot, ho and bee hives, there was nothing left to mount anything to.

notice your using past tense in your speak, indicating u know its over too....i loved it but i gotta be real...im sad it s over ....i never cared the outcome... i was just enjoying the progression.,...im not being negative or a dick...i just see a trunkless, floppy pilared, no floored metal in the shape of a datsun...granted the doors are jigged ... but there jigged to things with out floors...and im a mini trucker... we cut everythig and anything in the name of low.... i just don't see the abilitity to ever make doors and trunks work right....i hope im wrong , i hope my post motivates it to completion...but ultimately were not sad a datsun is gone ...or the datsun....were sad the story is ending ....the progression...the roller coaster of indys 510...cause thats what it is ...indys 510 like the poster says...its his he is free to do what he likes and has and made no qualms about it...

so we all wait ...anticipate.,...hope ... that this isnt the end.... but in the end, it is always just a new begiining.... so whee do we go from here....

hey give it to jalen not much else to completely fuck up and build a thread about...

i dont get all the hate that happened in one page..

anyone ever head of a frame off restoration? fuck guys....

jeff's got winnings on this page.. who cares what happens.. it indy's car, at indy's house, its indy's money, indy's time...

the way i see it, is have a coke and jokingly stfu, per eddie murphy's request... :lol:

The way I see it, We are lucky Indy even posts pictures here to share with us.

Please dont make Indy become a turtle.

Indy, I dont know what to think, but I am fascinated. I still think its redeemable, in some form or fashion.

• Like 1

jesus who's pissed.... i was sharing my opinion when u came in and got all stop whipping the dog when i was petting it....fer fucks sake the 70's cant go on ... why don't you read the whole post before hitting reply....so quickly....maybe read it twice... remember its typing not talking so you are creating the way its said in your head....im just typing....chill out...if u read what typed u would see at one point u and i are saying the exact same thing.... :hug:

like I said before this is the only thread that I couldnt skip a page

save it as wall art Indy the patina is too cool to scrap

inspiration for the next project

a reminder of the past be it good bad or otherwise

you have done some cool things in your venture with this rust bucket

NOW DRIVE LOWLA

enjoy your datsun before its to late

we love ya indy now get your ass out to the friday night meets

That took a lot lolz. I dont see mini truck. I see make a resemblance of frames in a unibody car...

Not sure if you're being facetious or not, but the rails of a back-halfed truck bare great resembelance to that rail he's beginning to bend up for his 510. Gotta 'Z' those fuckers to go low-low!

Also, I'm excited to see where this thing goes - it's always nice to start with a blank page. :)