Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

so whats your expected idea of ride height?

I can daily Lowla with the rocker panel seam level at 4 inches off the concrete . . Ruby's rear suspension/shock towers are raised 4inches

so it should be medium lowered on coilovers, dragging rockers in the back, ... and slightly lower than a normal 510 in the front

I had the camber plates raised 3/4" ontop of the strut towers,,, and the hood barely closed .... so I'm thinking raise em' 2" or flush with the hood

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, its like he answered before I asked!

And wow, no one can ever spell my username, its kinda funny, some dont care, some think they did it right, others I think copy and paste to get it right.

Woah, its like he answered before I asked!

And wow, no one can ever spell my username, its kinda funny, some dont care, some think they did it right, others I think copy and paste to get it right.

Now that's simply not fair !!!

What do you mean Canoela !? ,,,, :lol:

I always spell it moar right !!!

INDY ,,, are you planning to setup a giant-jig for the frame rails/cross members mockup ? or a different method in which I no no :sneaky: ?

Or is the a to be determined ,,, down the road ,,,, depending on what front end/setup you go with ?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

INDY ,,, at the complete risk of making us both look like retards ,,, :lol: ,,,, are you going to setup a giant-jig for the frame rails/cross members area ?

Or is the a to be determined ,,, down the road ,,,, depending on what front end/setup you go with ?

Wasnt this discussed a while back in the message system :sneaky: :rofl: