Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, NOW I'm confused. Where do the girls go? What good is a car that doesn't accommodate babes? Up until now I was backing this 100%, but if the babes are out of the picture - then so am I!

^Only reason my goon still has a rear seat.

@SR20DETdatsun510, Mclaren style 3 seater!! yess!! Dual buckets on either side.

i highly doubt thats whats going to happen guys notice how the seat isnt even bolted in its just sitting there

indy what are you running for a power plant? at this point you need something short possibly subi boxer or rotory?

Not even shure if a motor's going in the front ... :sneaky: .. I want the weight to be under 1500lbs drivable. right now it's 400lbs

I'm trying to run stock suspension front and rear . with coilovers and no bags . once ride height is set, then motors . there's no room for tires now :lol:

I could see a ratty old subaru motor like a EA81 or something bolted up with an adaptor to some RWD tranny probably datsun in this car, spare above the motor and everything :D

possibly EJ22 with the FWD tranny out of the legacy's and a mid engine set up, If you haven't noticed I love subie motors hence the reason I'm building an AWD 73' super beetle. :devil:

Maybe even make it a rolling trailer to tow behind your 710 wagon or Lowla, Tinted windows full bodied car, inside have a bed and everything haha.

you dont really need a rwd trans the awd ones work just fine just dont connect any axles to it and plug the holes where they would go bam instant rwd trans

edit if running a subaru motor why bother with an ea81 its got a total of 70hp some of the lamest head designs ever made ( i mean come on shared intake and exhaust ports that are tiny?) i know because i own an ea71 powered wagon only difference between the 2 motors is .2 liters of displacement and a little more tq in a case like this car i would go straight for an ej22

7984875499_21fc265ee4_o.jpg

7984875927_614e23b599_o.jpg

7984881776_549ae2c654_o.jpg

you dont really need a rwd trans the awd ones work just fine just dont connect any axles to it and plug the holes where they would go bam instant rwd trans

I heard you need to weld the front diff/trans gears so the motor doesn't put all the power to the wheels with least resistance (fronts)

I'm almost thinking electric golf cart motor ... :lol:

Dude, quite the opposite.

3 seater in my visions! One in the middle and two thin ones on each side.

Thin seats means thin chicks! Besides, this is gonna be so low there

will be no fat chicks allowed! Kind of an insurance policy IMO! LMAO

Back on board?

I was only being facetious, but I like the way you think! :)

• Like 1

or you can take the trans apart and remove the whole front diff dont be scared!!!

you know white zombie style would be fucking epic the more i think about it

on the subie trans the front diff drives the pinion gear which drives the front and rear wheels, Subagears makes an adaptor that elimnates rwd making it only drive the axles on the tranny, which could work for mid engine but anyways enough thread jacking from me.

Golf cart motor would be cheap and easy enough me likey.