• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Headed to Canby ..

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping003_zpsa6736615.j

:lol:

Doesnt it at least have to be slightly modified to be rice? I mean I cant see anything past the side skirts (at least they loook to be the TRD ones) Of course I cant see the front or at night, It could have underglow and hood vents for all I know. lol.

if that was 3 inches lower, and either all red or all flat black, it wouldnt look half bad. that wheel tire combo has some really nice fitment for that car, ugly, but they go well together.

then it would be even worse.

The "hellaflush" shit really has to stop.

• Like 1

lolololol, I as a Honda guy, have to admit truth in that, at least for most of these idiots.

But, its not like 240sx owners are even remotely better, at least not around here. lol.

here's how I see it ..Hondas were cool (96)...dorks got involved......the cool Honda peeps got 240's and the likes(2004)

...... dorks got involved......here at ratsun we have never let that happen cause our dork o meter goes off and we sick tristin in them and he runs them off.....if that ....we subject to jweezys rant post...