Ricer Sightings

Like it was previously stated.. theres a time and place for FWD

just like theres a time and place for the FWD discussion lol

While yes not all FWD cars are suitable for track use, transversely mounted engines are the most efficient in terms of drivetrain loss. 

But let me tell you that G20 I used to have handled just like a RWD car. I sometimes forgot it was FWD and tried getting sideways on turns but ended up going straight lol. 

Seriously though the whole "FWD IS MAD GHEY" is stupid so is "Honduhs are ghey" you're not a car person if you can't appreciate cars. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So instead of putting a car so far on the ragged edge it was obviously trailered in,, and needs to be on life support between rounds against a Fairmont that looks to have been driven to the track....... Put that FAILWHEELDRIVE against some real street meat that is driven to each track hauling trailers?  :rofl:

apples and oranges

You've got 2x/3x/even 4x the displacement which would mean half the work to get the same power. 

You know damn well a LSX can get gobs of power with a streetable cam, nitrous and a supercharger.

A B18 would need to rev to 10k with 20lbs of boost to achieve the same amount of power, at the very least

• Like 1

apples and oranges

You've got 2x/3x/even 4x the displacement which would mean half the work to get the same power. 

You know damn well a LSX can get gobs of power with a streetable cam, nitrous and a supercharger.

A B18 would need to rev to 10k with 20lbs of boost to achieve the same amount of power, at the very least

Not apples and oranges according to the logic of the video he posted though.. That is what i was commenting on.

I keed i keed   :rofl:

But i agree there are a very few hondas that aren't ricey and very clean. I will always prefer RWD over FWD

Yeah but those are opinions, hondas look ricey because of their owners. You're telling me the S600/800/2000 and NSX aren't beautiful machines? Both FWD/RWD have their strong suits. Do you know how to make more top end power, without it driving like total shit at low rpm? VTEC. And if you dont think thats ingenious...

Credit where its due. Nissans catching on finally, but they're doing it better than Yota/Honda. 

Look, if you set your pride aside long enough (which I dont understand why you'd need to in the first place) to appreciate things around you, maybe you'll learn a thing or two. 

I am actually pretty hard to piss off. I pretty much make all of these type of comments in sheer laughter.

I personally think a lot of things that members do here is very very ricey, Fender flares and fake wheels for one........

So if you have either of those, and are hating on either Hondas or FWD, I dont know, maybe rethink your place in life.

oh yeah, and,  lololol.

• Like 1

apples and oranges

Wait, you're saying that you have to build the FWD way more to be just as good as the rwd?

Yeah but those are opinions, hondas look ricey because of their owners. You're telling me the S600/800/2000 and NSX aren't beautiful machines? Both FWD/RWD have their strong suits. Do you know how to make more top end power, without it driving like total shit at low rpm? VTEC. And if you dont think thats ingenious...

Credit where its due. Nissans catching on finally, but they're doing it better than Yota/Honda. 

Look, if you set your pride aside long enough (which I dont understand why you'd need to in the first place) to appreciate things around you, maybe you'll learn a thing or two. 

Im not a fan of a honda s600 or s800. I extremely dislike The honda and Acura NSX. I dont mine The s2k, some civics, and awd 5 door wagons (wagovan).

I am actually pretty hard to piss off. I pretty much make all of these type of comments in sheer laughter.

I personally think a lot of things that members do here is very very ricey, Fender flares and fake wheels for one........

So if you have either of those, and are hating on either Hondas or FWD, I dont know, maybe rethink your place in life.

oh yeah, and, lololol.

Pretty sure flares are for wheel clearance and or coverage on this site, not just for looks.

Fake wheels? If they're fake how do they hold the car up?

Pretty sure flares are for wheel clearance and or coverage on this site, not just for looks.

Fake wheels? If they're fake how do they hold the car up?

I am just gonna lol and assume your not actually asking those questions seriously.

Think about it.

If your serious, you made my point.

Ya know what, Fuck You.

I was more irritated, but you know, I realize, I am not even a big enough "ratsun asshole" to post a picture of another members site in the "ricer sightings" thread.

Congrats.

Neither of those are ricey at all except the gross fart can (that would absolutely NEVER be found on my car)

I was more irritated, but you know, I realize, I am not even a big enough "ratsun asshole" to post a picture of another members site in the "ricer sightings" thread.

If you're referring to the pic from Row52, I actually took that one...

I'm not sure if its rice but I'm posting it because this dude had every chrome accessory made in China stuck to this sad little PTCruiser & more importantly.........

because everyone in this thread needs to smile....... 

kill it kill it with fire

IMG_00599.jpg

• Like 2