Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More Jrock genius I suppose.......I would love to see that comment even attempted to be backed up..... Ill wait..

Unless this is more of that AMAZING sarcasm of yours.... :rofl:

ummmm this comment \/\/\/

......looks like ricers refusing to just buy what works only to prove the point, just cause u can doesn't mean u should

ok i will try how is this 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58555-civic-si-ep3-hatch/

even jay leno seemed less then impressed ....he got more excited about the steam powered vehicles bro

I wasn't blaming anything on my wife & I take full credit for this horrible misrepresentation of "rice" .... like I SAID

"from this pic... that car is RETARDED"

Posting it in Ricer sightings without knowing what it was..... Your wife didnt do that, come on now.....

No you should really try this for rice.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50770-1971-datsun-521-snack-shack/page-49

I should lighten up, Your hilarious. I am nearly laughing off my computer chair.

Let what go? What argument?

RWD has nothing to do with rice at all. Nor was I talking about it, Pretty stupid insinuation considering how many ricey Datsuns/Nissans I see as well.

Im a ricer, and you run SSRs, I am dying of laughter Jrock. DYING!

A poll on....? I didnt think we were in competition. You yourself said they were different, but oooooooooook.

If thats  the case  a poll wont be the one that beats you around a track, or in a straight line for that matter

lolololololololol.

Why does peoples opinion mater to you so much? That definitely weighs in on your ricey side there man.

yeah i would at least dropped the mazda if you were gonna come back with,  " no your shit is rice..."  but no u went the easy route .... see i coulda dumped your maxima in here but knew that might offend other members with maximas,  where u just took the easy route and went straight for my truck ........ shit even saying hows your goon coming would have been funnier then that epic easy road fail ....just sayin :poke:

yeah i would at least dropped the mazda if you were gonna come back with,  " no your shit is rice..."  but no u went the easy route .... see i coulda dumped your maxima in here but knew that might offend other members with maximas,  where u just took the easy route and went straight for my truck ........ shit even saying hows your goon coming would have been funnier then that epic easy road fail ....just sayin :poke:

You offended me by posting my car here again which is not even remotely rice. Thats enough members. You posted my car because your a dick. Plain and simple man. I posted yours in retaliation. I dont give enough of a shit about you Jrock to actually dig for your projects. For the record I dont find any of them ricey. But you went down that road first, not me.

No you should really try this for rice.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50770-1971-datsun-521-snack-shack/page-49

I should lighten up, Your hilarious. I am nearly laughing off my computer chair.

Let what go? What argument?

RWD has nothing to do with rice at all. Nor was I talking about it, Pretty stupid insinuation considering how many ricey Datsuns/Nissans I see as well.

Im a ricer, and you run SSRs, I am dying of laughter Jrock. DYING!

A poll on....? I didnt think we were in competition. You yourself said they were different, but oooooooooook.

If thats  the case  a poll wont be the one that beats you around a track, or in a straight line for that matter

lolololololololol.

Why does peoples opinion mater to you so much? That definitely weighs in on your ricey side there man.

Um, no actually I dont, unlike you Jrock.

but if you want to continue thread crapping, please....

theres two on this page(added content) and that last comment seems ironic coming from u ....just saying .............

no homo

bolded is added,  red is changed and added content

You could just try not being a dickhead for a few posts towards me? HEY PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

People get called a retard for being ignorant all the time, dont take it personal, were all one big family here :hug:

i like how u go back and edit old post ....theres like 4 posts u made that u went back and edited or added content.... keep working it games u do it well bro just sayin bro .... delivery is 9/10 of perception

I edit all my posts within a couple of tries to get my grammer and the way I want to come accross correct, Dont respond so quick if you have a problem with it.

And it takes two, just sayin

No homo.

lolololololololol.

ok delivery wouldnt help this at all it makes no sense dafuq are u talking about

You could just try not being a dickhead for a few posts towards me? HEY PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

People get called a retard for being ignorant all the time, dont take it personal, were all one big family here :hug:

I edit all my posts within a couple of tries to get my grammer and the way I want to come accross correct, Dont respond so quick if you have a problem with it.

And it takes two, just sayin

No homo.

dont be a dickhead in the first place and it wont require me to show u i got dickhead on cruise control 

but if you want to continue thread crapping, please....

But unlike some people I dont go into "my shit is awesome and yours sucks ass and is rice"

quoted for games ironic posts of the day book he is writing

ok delivery wouldnt help this at all it makes no sense dafuq are u talking about

If you cant read maybe.

I am sasying that you are being pretty ricey in suggestion of an opinion pole. Considering you care so much what others think and I do not nor ever have. (and your probably not gonna get me to start.

dont be a dickhead in the first place and it wont require me to show u i got dickhead on cruise control 

Sweet, I got an intolerance of stupid on cruise control, so I guess we'll have this thread locked by tonight!

If you cant read maybe.

I am sasying that you are being pretty ricey in suggestion of an opinion pole. Considering you care so much what others think and I do not nor ever have. (and your probably not gonna get me to start.

Sweet, I got an intolerance of stupid on cruise control, so I guess we'll have this thread locked by tonight!

if u have to explain it, its been lost in translation, cuz wouldn't that make u intolerant of yourself ?......

cuz u would have a low tolerance for stupid being u can stand yourself