Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but not black socks ...... and no neither the weird smoker shade on the rear window or the smoked tails .. I like smoke tails but the only ones I seen I like were on a gm truck and they were faintly smoked ........ those night shade spray cans at shucks are no bueno and yes the cops should shoot them on site........

I dont get why people think it looks good.

The red or amber color disagrees with the color scheme of the vehicle is my guess. Or accidental death and dismemberment challenged when driving at night. Menace to you and everyone else.

It's like having your running and brake lights burnt out... but deliberately.

I use nightshade, thing is doing it right so light comes through, most idiots just paint over their tails.  You need to wet sand and buff the shit out of it so they come out nice and shieny and make sure the light still goes through.  You can see my g20's tails from over 1000 feet away still....and i didnt want to spend the moeny for new tails since ours were fucked to hell >.>

so wait,   now im ironic cause I made your cell phone focus on the rain and not the derp?   lol that's some games logic right there... :crying: :rofl: :sneaky:

Yeah I gotta blame someone for my lameness. :rofl:

This happened New Years Day at about 4:45pm going to work. Ricer ass honda felt that stopping at the red light didn't apply to him. He hit the Chrysler that was making a left right in front of me and the 300 came sooo close to hitting the truck. Could have been worse, so I am thankful!  :sweat:

h2k6.jpg

gxzd.jpg

vj3i.jpg

8lot.jpg

psr5.jpg

ip5v.jpg