Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see here ... i respond and u go back and change what u said to try and confuse what i said .... what u fail to see is what u say and do ruin s your fucking credibility,   one minute your this is the best the next your this is stupid about the same fucking thing ... thats why your ironic ... u say shit like hey dont come in here and make stupid comments then in the same fucking page u rip someone car for not doing it your way ...... you undermine your own opinions with this shit .. whats so fucking hard ... yeah people had to read two pages of your fucking banter ... go back and read it ...maybe it will make more sense,   u cant say one thing then contradict yourself two sentences later,  well unless u have tits or something but pretty sure your a dude...jesus stop just mellow out stop thinking you invented the wheel .... just stop .. it gets old to see a thread with your posts only to go in a find a shit storm ... look it happened here with your hey that piece of shit is the best rice rally car ever shit .... grow the fuck up

I did not change anything I said EVER to confuse anything you said. PERIOD.

I edit my posts to fix grammar, not to change what I said, I may edit how I said it but it still says the same thing and remains true to the original post. I also edit my posts within 5 minutes and then never touch them again. Those are my rules. none the less, you claiming otherwise is simply BULL SHIT., If I do that I will delete my entire post, not change one simple thing to "confuse" you.

I have never said that two of the same things are crap and then the best next to eachother or period for that matter.

I dont undermine my own opinions, prove how I do.

I said that thinking a custom built off road car was rice was stupid, and?

And I also NEVER rip Ratsun members for not doing things my way. EVER. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and I dont comment on things of other members that I think are stupid.

People had to read your idiotic dumb ass antagonizing banter too Jrock.

You have utterly failed to point out where I have contradicted myself,

I also have never once acted like I invented the wheel, or I am above anyone, I have said many times that I am pretty low on the totem pole of tuners, actually I just said it again.

I never even said it was the best anything, ever. I said that it was not rice.

Your telling em to grow up still makes me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"undermining my credibility"

What credibility?

This is the internet, I have been on here for less than a year and have 1000 ish posts,

Your insinuation that I have some sort of "credibility" in the first place (or that you do either for that matter) Is what I find so damn funny about this man.

You guys are fucking retarted

Thats a Local Motors Rally Fighter..

There is, nor ever was, nothing even remotely rice about it, ever!

They are absolute fucking BEAST!.

They are built %100 custom in So Cal I believe.

Even though it is a BEAST, still has civic tail lights and miata door handles....

• Like 2

"undermining my credibility"

What credibility?

This is the internet, I have been on here for less than a year and have 1000 ish posts,

Your insinuation that I have some sort of "credibility" in the first place (or that you do either for that matter) Is what I find so damn funny about this man.

nope pretty much from the start your posts showed u didnt care about it at all ...

and insinuation would be a term for something that's not fact...it is  fact,   that u go into threads and big time, my shit dont stink it up everyday ..... oh and say shit like your doing it wrong ...so just own it,   try harder and move on ....jesus ... you keep just firing what i say back at me like nah nah nah my dads bigger then u type crap ..... bring some facts.... and ones besides I'm a dick ... most people know that ... and i owned that shit long before u were learning that maryland and d c are two very different places...

oh and please post or quote where i spouted off about my credibility ... or how i did something great or worthwile..i dont do that ... ever ...... i post what i have experience in and ask humble questions when stuck ... yeah so what im a idiot but being a idiot has taught me more then i could ever want......i sure as fuck didnt come to the ricer thread to get told im retarded or stupid cause i think some geo metro with a v 8 and trailing arms is ghey as fuck ... i mean its a kit ... and im sure its retadedley expensive and when you were done u prolly just could of had a trophy truck that u could literally beat the fuck out of ... for the same money ...... seems like running in here to change all our minds about how cool that pos is really did more to settle the fact in my mind that trying to get u to understand is a waste of my time .... u dont get it ... you wont and obviously i tried to give a shit on more then one time in various threads but your too mature to not respond with some childish retort .......

so naner naner boo boo u can suck it.... get on with it jesus this thread is about fiberglass body kits and wings mounted back wards...tha car is a ricer pos on steroids .. notice how the video shows it surfing the dunes and maybe hitting a very very small washboard section .. nothing representative f its "rally" namesake..........it seems like 80k dumped in a hoole to me ...and if yor into dumping money into a hole to never get back well my friend just get married cause at least u get to get your dipstick wet now and again

lmfao, your doing the exact same thing, but nice try.

No I dont care about you opinion Jrock, You have given me no reason to do either that or respect you honestly.

Not a fact, just YOUR incorrect, and ignorant opinion.

And no I dont blatently say "your doing it wrong" I at most might say "your going to do it wrong" That is before the fact. After you do it, outta my hands, not gonna comment what I think at that point, already did. You have opinions too, and you act like having opinions is wrong.

You bring no facts , period, all you are doing is making a bigger and bigger and bigger pile of BULL SHIT.

And I am from the east coast, pretty familiar with the area, I changed it cause people never heard of California MD, and D.C. is pretty close by, much easier for people to understand.

Dont really know what I said or did to piss you off so much, but it definitely isnt my problem. I think you honestly need to relax man.

im not asking for respect ....... im telling u and u should respect the fact that someone is cueing u into u acting asshatish...u did nothing more then run in here to defend all thats ricer with your cape on and name calling ........blah blah blah ... captain games pfffftttt figure it out

and maybe u could bring the happy instead of the know it all grumpy 24/7... then we can find out who the real games is and not the vigilante ...im done with this ... u dont get it, lets agree to disagree and move on ... have fun enjoy your shit ......

lana-talk-to-the-hand.gif

captain,

does the douche' canoe come with a flight suit upon purchase

I declare it...... non ricer. I like the concept but the body... meh, not so much. Something more retro (looking) would be better and wouldn't confuse Jrock as easy next time. May have been posted here by an honest mistake. I assume every car after 1990 to be ricer first, then I sift out those that don't qualify. Jrock backed the wrong horse I think, but is going to ride it to the finish no fucking matter what.

• Like 1