Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Okay I apologize for using the term "fucking retarted" too liberally perhaps. But still.....

hey ass hat editing grammar wouldnt entail adding senteces .... especially mutliple ones .... stop it your undermining your credibility even if its only y on the internet...

• Like 1

they arent the fastest....???   fwiw i started  when hondas werent even customized and have had a few ... no fart cans just lowered on rims..... always told everyone there the perfect single guys car .... find some dumb hottie that like your ride the make her your biotch give her e the rice and go buy something real

Hipster.   :rofl:

lol prolly true .....yuppie/hipster....... i went straight back to lowered trucks .... fullsize for a bit,  but always been a mini trucker ....just not part of the black sock mafia

now i got wagonz.... am i full circle urban commando hipster now?

• Like 2

That's not so bad. Honda tech is full of self-centered assholes who think that Hondas are the fastest cars in the world. Just go on their GDD it's full of hate

All they do is rip each other off and hate on each other.

• Like 4