Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, man, that ruined my day. Thats so sad, those old Accord hatches are so hard to find. They are nice cars, and now this fuckhead owns it.

What an asshole. :crying:

It even has the rare OEM wing.

I'll have some of what he's taking please.

• Like 3

Awww, man, that ruined my day. Thats so sad, those old Accord hatches are so hard to find. They are nice cars, and now this fuckhead owns it.

um...... thats a celica supra dude

Not sure if making fun because Honda or agreeing because sad.

lol

lol quoted before edited for the lulz

Got one for ya guys >.< One of the hometown Walmart parking lots. Probably picking up some stick on LED strips.

2013-08-26182709_zpsa4bffcf0.jpg

dafuq

I still think thats an Accord Hatch, but if its a Celica Supra its even worse, those are stupid rare.

Edit, definitely a Supra, Exhaust is on the Toyota side, lol.

Damn they look the same from that angle, their even like the same size. Now I must get an Accord hatch and put Celica Supra badges on it, because trolling.

• Like 1

I still think thats an Accord Hatch, but if its a Celica Supra its even worse, those are stupid rare.

Edit, definitely a Supra, Exhaust is on the Toyota side, lol.

Damn they look the same from that angle, their even like the same size. Now I must get an Accord hatch and put Celica Supra badges on it, because trolling.

as if any of those things make it any more obvious it's a toyota,  then the fact, that its,  a Toyota!!!!!!

oh yeah not stupid rare in the pnw ..........either accord or the supra...both commom place

• 2 weeks later...

Mt Vernon

CB631F54-D4DF-443A-9E78-BB90EBC53F2D.jpg

Wtf is that???? I spotted a Dodge a couple weeks ago down in San Diego with that same set up. Maroon and yellow. Fuck it was lame.

Just too bad I didn't get a pic.

Well, it is "original". There can't possibly be two of those. The world would implode...

Original top and frenched antenna. :rofl: I'm pretty sure that wing thing on the back is from an Integra. And the hood is really OG YO!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

20140311_180835_zps3386b0a8.jpg

Spotted a bunch of rice last night. It was kinda cool cause I was driving my 240. They all stopped eating and were checking out the Z as I drove thru.

20140311_180842_zps25b11a02.jpg

When I stopped to take a couple pics a couple of them were all excited and giving me a thums up.