Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy had a 'white rice' sticker on his Civic, back in the day. One time he got pulled over, for going the speed limit apparently. The cop ran his info, then as he was leaving said, "what's with the white race sticker, you racist or something?' It was a good laugh. :D

Since you sound like you like Cadillacs, this came in today. You should hear the noise when you "start" it

I definitely like that.   B)

I want one of these with a 6 speed manual. If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna get sooooooooo many speeding tickets...   :rofl:

CTSV-wagon-Canepa.jpg

• Like 3

Still in that same price range you have the m5, RS6, E63... All of which are wagons I would take before the caddy.

And none of which you can get with 3 pedals.   B)

Don't want a woman's car... 

BMW website says the M5 sedan (there's no wagon version) starts at $92,900.

Audi website doesn't even list an RS6 (wagon or sedan)? And the lower line S6 starts at $73,400.

Mercedes website says the E63 sedan (they don't have a wagon) starts at $99,770.

Cadillac CTS-V wagon with a 6spd manual starts at $64,900.   B)

So just the difference alone between a Caddy and the cars you listed would buy a pretty well-equipped Camry. That's a pretty big price "range".     :rofl:

If you don't dig the Caddy, that's cool. Everybody's taste is different. But I don't think a difference of over $30,000 puts them in the same price range myself. And I don't see any of those cars listed as coming in wagon guise, so...

• Like 1

Sorry my search bundled up some prices.

Ok so its more in the range of the M3 and C63 AMG. Which I would still take before the caddy. And its not because I partial to non american cars. It because somehow american car manufacturers have forgotten how to make a good interior.

Sorry my search bundled up some prices.

Ok so its more in the range of the M3 and C63 AMG. Which I would still take before the caddy. And its not because I partial to non american cars. It because somehow american car manufacturers have forgotten how to make a good interior.

GM recently remembered. Dunno how many times I gotta say it. Go see for yourself. And if you think nissan and toyotas interiors in any car are more than fisher price plastic (not including the gtr because its a six figure car). you be crazay