Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

American cars have always been good with interiors and luxury............skimp out on the suspension and drivetrain.......

........Japanese are the opposite.......perfect drivetrain with shitty interiors...............

I prefer the latter........

• Like 1

American cars have always been good with interiors and luxury............skimp out on the suspension and drivetrain.......

........Japanese are the opposite.......perfect drivetrain with shitty interiors...............

Ever been in a Lexus or Infiniti? Definitely not shitty interiors.

Ever been in a Lexus or Infiniti? Definitely not shitty interiors.

Yes........been in both.........a lot of both.......

Maybe shitty was the wrong word.............but they need to work on their leather........wears very quickly.....pieces of door panels fall apart quicker than the American ones......

I am VERY Anti-American cars.......fuckin hate'em.......all of them.......old and new.....because I work on them.....

Never been a big muscle car fan either.......

I can respect a good build......and a well designed vehicle........but most are :poop: .......

dont care would still rock a porsche over the gtr hunk of crap ..... if i got given a gtr i would pull the running gear and sell the shell .. .or put it in storage and forget about it for 60 years......

im starting to think all the brand new miatas i did that with aren't gonna pay big dividends :crying:

• Like 1

because u can easily locate a person via license plate number ........ if need be i can show u how my connections will locate u and your job and anything else pertenent ...

most want it excluded so people wont come to there house and steal there shit

• Like 1