Ricer Sightings

because u can easily locate a person via license plate number ........ if need be i can show u how my connections will locate u and your job and anything else pertenent ...

most want it excluded so people wont come to there house and steal there shit

Yes, but they are driving the car around on the street where EVERYONE can see it.  

You can't really believe someone half a world away is going to track them down to steal it... 

If you're really that worried about that sort of thing, don't drive it. You're car ain't getting stolen because I posted a pic on Instagram...

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa whoa whoa ... im not whining u can use my tag and come find me ... but your not getting away with my datsun with out me taking a body part for identifcation purposes ... i have no issues with my plate being photo'd ......those who do aren't car people and believe everything they read on the interent....

shit there prolly the same people  waiting for there 10 million dollar settlement from the guy in south africa that he gave 2500 to, to secure the funds for him...

i have no issues with my plate being photo'd ......those who do aren't car people and believe everything they read on the interent....

LOL, Absolutely wrong.

I could direct you to plenty of cases where the thief likely did get the info off the internet on both rare JDM and USDM vehicles. I am not one to care, cause if you come to my house expecting to steal my cars and dont read some of my other posts on the internet, you are hopeless anyway, but not everyone is in that mindset.

Holy cow...

20jk6ix.jpg

Holy sheet...whelp, guess that answers the question if Mustang wheels will fit an SRT Mitsubishi. I wonder if they have one of those clip on things that make yer car sound it has a turbo coming out of it's ass? Were those sticks or painted on?

• Like 1