Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might ask why is an s14 in here? Well let me tell you the story... So this is my little brothers friend and he's into "drifting" he just got his licences and this car a few months ago. He says he's going to put an RB swap in it and put a rocket bunny kit and blah blah blah, so I tell the kid that's cool and all but before you try to do any of that you need to upgrade your breaks and suspension and various other parts to control being sideways. Weeks go by and I chat it up with him and he talks about going out drifting and such, and I ask where at and he replys "O down the street by the school". Keep in mind it's a residential area with cars all around like any other so I tell the kid don't be a dumb ass, our area isn't right for that kind of activity and of course like most 18yr olds now days he replys " I know but it's just so fun", ...............Then my bro tells me his lca and tie rod are done and I knew for a fact he was lying. I asked my bro to get the real story and come to find out he was "drifting", where you might ask.... by the fucking "school". Did he stay and own up to is shit antics? Of course not he jetted out of there like a coward and tells mom and dad someone hit his car while he was at a friends house, I gave the tard and ear full and he has yet to stop with his car antics, this car will be a total loss before the end of this yr :bye:

(I shortened it slightly)

What a fucking tool. Another poor Zenki bites the dust.

There is nothing stupider than someone that buys a great condition S chassis and then screws it up with dumb mods and drifting.

They are getting valuable with how many are freakin destroyed all the time.

• Like 1

Well if he keeps going at this rate your going to have a nice motor to put in a 510.

Fuck that his motor will be donezo too, I'm going sr when I can afford it

What a fucking tool. Another poor Zenki bites the dust.

There is nothing stupider than someone that buys a great condition S chassis and then screws it up with dumb mods and drifting.

They are getting valuable with how many are freakin destroyed all the time.

It's on it's way to the junkyard by the end of this yr, I mean drifting is cool im not really into it but it would be nice once in a while to get sideways "in the proper areas where its permited". I tried to help the kid by steering him in the right direction on what to do first but no, the fucktard puts stickers,trades his nice stock seats for some crappy fair condition nrg bucket seats, stripped his interior so his stock s14 can look like a drifter and the list goes on and on. Everyday its something different the kid is doing to ruin his car, nothing I can do but sit back and watch it turn to  :poop: at least his little brother is learning what not to do to his car when he gets it he's even embaressed of what he's doing to it

And I forgot to mention he took off from "drifting" because he hit another car

Edited by RO510

Fuck that his motor will be donezo too, I'm going sr when I can afford it

It's on it's way to the junkyard by the end of this yr, I mean drifting is cool im not really into it but it would be nice once in a while to get sideways "in the proper areas where its permited". I tried to help the kid by steering him in the right direction on what to do first but no, the fucktard puts stickers,trades his nice stock seats for some crappy fair condition nrg bucket seats, stripped his interior so his stock s14 can look like a drifter and the list goes on and on. Everyday its something different the kid is doing to ruin his car, nothing I can do but sit back and watch it turn to  :poop: at least his little brother is learning what not to do to his car when he gets it he's even embaressed of what he's doing to it

And I forgot to mention he took off from "drifting" because he hit another car

This is much fail, I am sorry for you having to watch this. But I am in the same boat a lot of the time..... :sick:

I just wish I could get my hands on a nice Zenki sometime I had the money, and just keep it mostly stock. Stock interior, slight drop on nice coils, Nismo wheels, and SR, and just call it a day and drive it.

• Like 1

I just wish I could get my hands on a nice Zenki sometime I had the money, and just keep it mostly stock. Stock interior, slight drop on nice coils, Nismo wheels, and SR, and just call it a day and drive it.

Dont go SR...going down in displacement is dumb

20140208_150052_zpsbdf3862b.jpg

I stopped to get some food on Friday. When I'm pulling out of the lot I see this store. JDM tow hooks YO!!!!

I don't think they even had parts in the store. Looked like a stereo shop.

Dont go SR...going down in displacement is dumb

KA24's as a car motor was dumb. Crappy design, stupidest cam chain setup in history. worked on enough of them, and that motor is just meh, in my opinion. Not to say you cant build a good KA, But if I am being honest the SR is an embarrassing head design too, Fucking floating rockers? Really Nissan? C'mon.

FJ20 and CA18 are the best 4 cylinders Nissan ever made.

Displacement is one very narrow viewpoint. I prefer lower displacement.

The formula normally goes something like...

"if you need more displacement and more power, you probably have less skill"