Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not calling you a ricer. Note I said "back to the matter at hand". This is "Ricer Sightings"

Im a hipster, who is ricer and I am Ironic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck with that man. I wish I could know people as well as you from an internet forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are fucking retarted

Thats a Local Motors Rally Fighter..

There is, nor ever was, nothing even remotely rice about it, ever!

They are absolute fucking BEAST!.

They are built %100 custom in So Cal I believe.

While I agree it doesn't look rice, I will say it still looks like shit. US built or not, cool company idea aside. And Jay Leno's stamp of approval doesn't help either.

Also the guy in the video keeps talking about advancing auto technology but they are buying a GM drivetrain and build a steel tubed chassis, sooooo where's the innovation?

I'd rather have...

Icon

TLC

Singer

AEV

Ford Raptor

Or any pro/pre-runner that looks good compared to this thing

That post was so senseless, complete my sentence...

agreed only im talking about the one i just quoted .....what was the point in saying this ......is there anything else or are u just gonna take what i say ....change  a few words around and try and use it to burn me mr ironicises?????? hmmmmmmmmmm

please like a i said few weeks back ...

lighten the fuck up and stop taking yourself so fucking serious....

agreed only im talking about the one i just quoted .....what was the point in saying this ......is there anything else or are u just gonna take what i say ....change  a few words around and try and use it to burn me mr ironicises?????? hmmmmmmmmmm

member when i said this^^^

Well you havent yet painted yourself as not being Ironic, so.....

Im gonna say your in the same boat (in your own logic)

now look ^^^^^ seems legit of me to say

im very much not ironic obvi right?  totes...

Or better yet, just stop? Your not winning an award or popularity contest here man.

i bet u here that alot

see here ... i respond and u go back and change what u said to try and confuse what i said .... what u fail to see is what u say and do ruin s your fucking credibility,   one minute your this is the best the next your this is stupid about the same fucking thing ... thats why your ironic ... u say shit like hey dont come in here and make stupid comments then in the same fucking page u rip someone car for not doing it your way ...... you undermine your own opinions with this shit .. whats so fucking hard ... yeah people had to read two pages of your fucking banter ... go back and read it ...maybe it will make more sense,   u cant say one thing then contradict yourself two sentences later,  well unless u have tits or something but pretty sure your a dude...jesus stop just mellow out stop thinking you invented the wheel .... just stop .. it gets old to see a thread with your posts only to go in a find a shit storm ... look it happened here with your hey that piece of shit is the best rice rally car ever shit .... grow the fuck up