Ricer Sightings

Saw this driving through the tornado damage in Moore, Ok...  haven't those poor people suffered enough?

photo_zpsfc78c2f6.jpg

Believe it is a ford focus zx-2.  'Rims' were hubcaps, front bumper skin stuck out on both sides like that.  It even has a hip tribal vinyl running down the side

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neighbor:

9342798761_0901163b91_z.jpg

Spotted at Albertsons:

9342799115_6d938cd2a8_z.jpg

Weird as car... couldnt quite figure it out. Was some sort of old conversion on it. Looked like a faux-retro 57 Chevy or a Hudson front end:

9342800245_013b02f4f5_c.jpg

Newer Galant:

9342803021_5bcd29e2b3_z.jpg

Ended up turning and following me. White and black rising sun, zip-ties everywhere, and every part sounded like it was going to rattle off:

9345589174_e7a77b5efd_c.jpg

Neighbor:

Weird as car... couldnt quite figure it out. Was some sort of old conversion on it. Looked like a faux-retro 57 Chevy or a Hudson front end:

9342800245_013b02f4f5_c.jpg

it's an early 90's t-bird modded with 50' ford parts. i have seen it round seattle a few times.

• Like 1

N

Picture deleted because,,,,, sloppy seconds.

50 Ford conversion,, wanna waste at least a half hour of your life,, just ask the old dude standing closest to one about it at a car show. They are always so proud of themselves it`s painful...

The spoonman beat me to it ,, but there isn`t just one there are several around..

• Like 1

Whats funny is that I was going to write that it was similar to the T-Bird conversions Ive seen, but I didnt recognize that body style. :rofl: I thought they only did the ones that were already trying to be retro from the factory. 

ford-thunderbird-photo-5814-s-429x262.jp

It was horrid looking and was for sale. Had a sign in the front window as he was driving. Wanted something like $12,000 for it. No thanks :sick: