Ricer Sightings

Ya only thats not the topic lol 

I was looking through craigs and saw this one
3Ec3Gd3Fe5Id5E35H5d59b7e0a9545b6a135c.jp
He just so happened to have a pic of the nav in it too, it happens to be pertinent. 
3Gf3Ma3N95E85K75H3d59f9d131385a5111cc.jp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys if were gonna put pics of riced out honduhs and whatever monstracity pops up make sure it's riced out not just lowered and aftermarket wheels. Some of you guys need to

go on the Internet and learn what riced out cars really look like just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

^^^ +1 on your eyes and camera only and don't forget to rub out the plates.

stuff like this:

I bagged this one at the Danville Walmart

This one lives at the Starlite Swap meet on 84th and S Tacoma

IMG_20120519_142345.jpg

Now this isn't Rice but I took this one at Les Shwabe in Lakewood. It was pretty sweet.

perfect example of a ricer sighting..this is the epitome of ricers

• Like 1

Guys if were gonna put pics of riced out honduhs and whatever monstracity pops up make sure it's riced out not just lowered and aftermarket wheels. Some of you guys need to

go on the Internet and learn what riced out cars really look like just my 2 cents.

No, you need to learn what the term "ricer" means. Technically our Datsuns are "ricers." It's the term given to the then new idea of Japanese cars and motorcycles by greasers and hot rodders in the 1950's. It continued to be used in this manner through the 70's with biker gangs and musclecar lovers. Or even normal people with the fall of Detroit, Michigan due to the big gas crunch of the 70's and the desire to buy the smaller and more fuel efficient Japanese imports.

The modern term of rice started by V8 sportscar guys around the time of the "Fast and Furious" garbage movie and will be debated until the the end of time.

First off... Who the fuck do you think you are calling me out here AND in another topic your ass knows nothing about?

As for me starting arguements, who is the one trying to start one now? Pot calling the kettle black?

You need to grow up and put on your big boy pants and stop crying like a baby and instigate a flame war everytime someone simply doesn't agree with you. I never said a damn thing to you!

Where in the hell did you see me starting an argument here? As for the topic on Pugs truck, why don't you go back and actually READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST HE SAID FIRST TOWARDS ME?

No, you need to learn what the term "ricer" means. Technically our Datsuns are "ricers." It's the term given to the then new idea of Japanese cars and motorcycles by greasers and hot rodders in the 1950's. It continued to be used in this manner through the 70's with biker gangs and musclecar lovers. Or even normal people with the fall of Detroit, Michigan due to the big gas crunch of the 70's and the desire to buy the smaller and more fuel efficient Japanese imports.

The modern term of rice started by V8 sportscar guys around the time of the "Fast and Furious" garbage movie and will be debated until the the end of time.

Meh, I been calling any modified import car with shopping cart spoiler, ricer before the fast & the furious movies came out! What makes you think I don't know lulz.

Meh, I been calling any modified import car with shopping cart spoiler, ricer before the fast & the furious movies came out! What makes you think I don't know lulz.

See, YOU, the OP gets it. Doesn't seem like much of an argument to me? Just two people giving OPINIONS.

As for the "struck a nerve" comment, (I don't know how to do more than one quote) that JROCK guy is getting on mine. Always  trying to start shit. I am getting tired of it.

I'm just pointing out the people that post non ricer cars on a ricer sightings thread example "not a ricer but took this at such and such". This is a ricer sightings thread not a random car sightings thread there's a thread for those I believe called "non-Datsun sightings thread".

• Like 1

First off... Who the fuck do you think you are calling me out here AND in another topic your ass knows nothing about?

As for me starting arguements, who is the one trying to start one now? Pot calling the kettle black?

You need to grow up and put on your big boy pants and stop crying like a baby and instigate a flame war everytime someone simply doesn't agree with you. I never said a damn thing to you!

Where in the hell did you see me starting an argument here? As for the topic on Pugs truck, why don't you go back and actually READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST HE SAID FIRST TOWARDS ME?

self admitted pot....  i said  that ... its not suprising that u were perma banned from infamous.....fwiw...its not starting a argument if i simple post facts...i never dissagreed with u ,  in fact i have stated before that ricers sighting need to be mre rice.....i see alot of your posts traveling down this road.... kinda like i need to work on my typing maybe u should work on your wording... thats all .....

u were in pugs thread ripping him for selling his project....with little to no reason other then u blame him for your ban on infamous....

lol i start shit?....... ok ... im glad u noticed for not noticing....

• Like 1