Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its not rice but i had to share it. Went to get BBQ last night and parked the car next to this house with 5 hondas

0515031946_zpsc7456467.jpg

woooowww, those are the rare 5 door wagovans too, i bet more than one is an awd, those are really great cars, I have wanted to buy one and come close several times. imagine tasteful tuning with around 400 hp. easy sleeper ass Evo beater.

woooowww, those are the rare 5 door wagovans too, i bet more than one is an awd, those are really great cars, I have wanted to buy one and come close several times. imagine tasteful tuning with around 400 hp. easy sleeper ass Evo beater.

jesus ..... its like u cant even help it...400hp.... yeah ok just saying...

fwiw there's only three and none are awd...all base models....the older body style one might have selectable 4x4 but i doubt awd ..

jesus ..... its like u cant even help it...400hp.... yeah ok just saying...

fwiw there's only three and none are awd...all base models....the older body style one might have selectable 4x4 but i doubt awd ..

Lol 4x4 on a civic lulz.

They were 4wd.

oh the meth comment wasnt directed at u .... the yellow paint and headrest monitors were though.....lol... once i crossed over back to the meth comment i was refering to the actual jerry curled driver that was piloting this sad attempt at sir mix alots entourage...when he passed me i was humming ..."my posses on broadway..."