Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you to check out this car, consider the body work, and think about how well done it is, and I will say the paint was good on it. it looked factory.

and then think about the level of face palm required to do all this to a sunfire.

null_zps7e4dc172.jpg

null_zps98380b32.jpg

and then check out those sweet rims.

With a car that looks like that they better be mentally handicapped

I was gonna say.....I had no idea they gave them to the mentally handicapped..

More like, "2 girls 1 Deuce Cup."

:rofl: 

okay well it looks good? 

Just sounded like you assumed it was part of a body kit... 

yup. that hood sux though.

I love that body style though. those and the 1g's.

always wanted a GSX......really would kill foe a Galant VR-4

They are awesome. Ive had 7 (well 6 and 1 FWD :sick:) and would probably buy another. VR-4s are the only cars out of that family that I havent owned. Ive had Eclipses, Talons, one Laser, and an Evo. Never personally been a fan of the look of VR-4s, but you have to love a mini-Evo with four wheel steering :)

• Like 1

I thought 95/96 had this front bumper? Please (since you actually know) help me understand this better

http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/import/left_front_eclipse_n.jpg

apologize for not posting the pic right. Still learning how to use my new phone.

Thats a 94-95.5 bumper. Its commonly called a 2Ga bumper as it was the first set of bumpers on the 2nd generation Eclipse. Then from 95.5-99 they switched to the 2Gb bumpers which was posted earlier (car with the Evo hood). 

The Talon did the same thing with the same years. Went from a subtle styling to a more aggressive styling. 

Bumpers (and side skirts on the Talon) are only year specific and not trim specific. The only identifying pieces for NA, TI, and FI/AWD was the trunk spoiler (or lack there of). Eclipses had no spoiler, a low-rise, and what was called a bread basket/high-rise. The Talons had no spoiler, fingernail spoiler, or high-rise.