• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

guessing that's decorative? :rofl:

I've made some rediculous shut like that before. If it functions, then there is some serious back yard engineering going on there.

Money says decorative so there's no loss if stolen. Other than the broken glass.

I used to teach courses on firearms to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. People that had never held a firearm before. Some of those ppl do competition shoots now and I get lots of stories about ignorant fucks out of my former students.

Favorite story so far, cowboy action shoot. One of the trick shooters, that pistol twirling shit, was showing off. In a single action only, if you press the trigger with the hammer forward, nothing happens. You have to manually cock the hammer. So he's spinning a single action something and one of the other participants asks him if he could spin a S&W 442 (.38 spcl double action).

Dick face doesn't check the weapons condition and as he flips it over his shoulder and catches it, he cracks a round off striking another shooter in the meaty portion of the thigh, who in turn draws and fires center mass with his cowboy action pistol. A .38, light loaded with shot....

This... is why I don't comp shoot.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Are these yours or are you just yanking images of the web?]

Web images. Mine are better.

The cheek brace on the 9mm with the magpul pro pop up sights for a 9mm is fucking retarded, they're engineered for a 5.56 16" barrel. Therefore they won't let you make accurate, well placed shits with the 9mm cartridge. You can't get quick acquisition off them either, they're designed for slow, controlled distance fire, not compatible for this platform. The "anti-roll pin" on the lower will cause "trigger bind" in rapid fire situations, so the owner better practice malfunction clearances. That squeeze light has a battery life of like 17 min... so it's worthless. And the foregrip on there wouldn't fit my big mitts. That standard pistol mag with the Taran Tactical Base Plate is probably $50 and will hold 22 rds... a Glock factory 33 Dr mag can be found for half that... and holds 11 more rounds... also, no sling.... unless you have the worst kydex drop leg holster on earth... you're gonna be humping that pig all day, unnecessarily fatiguing your hands. That's a piss poor idea in a fight.

The shotgun... oi... where to begin... that fucking pictanny rail has NOTHING on it... so it's just making you're weapon heavier for no reason. I know, it's being used to hold those pop up peep sights, but it's a fucking shotgun... throw that shit away. You don't see that on military or three gun competition shotguns for a good reason. Spend the money on something else, Black Aces make pretty guns but they're safe trophies. Buy an 870 or 500 series for $300, and use the $800 you saved buying another gun. What's the point of having a magazine fed, pump shotgun? It's form over function. Again, no strap... you don't wanna carry that, it's probably 7lbs, 8 loaded. It's gonna wear you down when you need to be crisp. No choke or muzzle break, and only one small recoil pad inducing unnecessary noise and recoil. Why tear your shoulder, eyes, and ears up for no reason?

The AR pistol is gonna get you hung at trial. If you have shoot someone in self defense with that, you're gonna lose at trial. The teeth on it will blow your "jury support" and "jury sympathy" to hell in the unavoidable civil liability case. You'll dodge criminal charges if you do things properly but the civil suit will cost you your house. They'll paint you as a psychopath in ten seconds. Also.. that muzzle break is a super heavy piece of shit, the barrel is so short you'll only burn about half your powder cutting too much velocity off the round with a 5.56/.223. Again... no secondary support method, so hand fatigue. What do you do if your battery dies and you need a well placed shot? There's no backup sights... so when your knockoff Aimpoint fucks up, you're screwed. Or if you go hot/cold and fog your lenses up you're screwed. Blind fire and fatigued it won't hold up in the field.

The Gen 4 Glock 26 just has aftermarket sights and a gaudy paint job. Again, in criminal or civil cases they'll tear you up because it looks more like a "toy gun". Remember to assume a jury will be the 12 stupidest anti gun assholes you've ever met. Sure it looks cool, but if you carry it, you'll wear off your finish. If you use it, you'll risk a huge lawsuit. Coating the take down pins is also... not a good idea. It causes premature wear on the gun, which means things those pins hold in place will either be too tight or too loose. After as little as 50 rounds you can start seeing failure to eject, fail to fire, fail to extract. The coating on it can cause that too if you don't polish it along the inside of the frame rails. You'll start to see "slide walk" or have the weapon fail to go into battery. The slidewalk is due to the abrasive nature of ceramic coatings wearing against the polymer. This will erode your frame, the serialized portion of the weapon and Glock will not replace it, so you'll need to buy a whole new gun...

I could continue, but kinda pointless

• Like 2

Ar's and Glocks....Ew...

Comrade!!! You want gun to fight war?

IMG_1255_zpsv9ol56pj.jpg

Although... umm... before you go waiving it around you should probably take your finger off the trigger, engage that weird, LOUD right side safety, and maybe lock the bolt back... oh wait... you can't.

At least think about the camel statues safety... #CamelLivesMatter

• Like 2