• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of them are a good buy for $150, but they're few and far between.

It's like playing Russian roulette though. I prefer a gun that works 90-99% of the time, not 35%.

But, to each there own. My ex-wife's uncle was a die hard Hi-Point fan... he had A SHITLOAD of them...

That's all you need right there.

Then you can get one of these for old schoolness.

IMG_1895_zpsjpksgt2t.jpg

I wanna use that to hunt water buffaloes in northern Australia.

We used to drill with those in ROTC! 1903 Springfield rifles. Of course the barrels had been filled and the firing pins removed. Good times!

• Like 1

The top one holds absolutely no interest for me. I want to teach a girl like that about firearms as much as I wanna smash my toes one by one with a 5# sledge.

I don't really do much competition shooting.... that part of gun culture locally, from my experience, is a bunch of ppl jerking each other off. I don't really like to have my ego stroked by strangers. It's not my thing. But, my opinion is just my opinion and your experiences may vary.

I much prefer the tattooed chick that knows where the gym and the range are, and frequents them both without me.

• Like 1

We used to drill with those in ROTC! 1903 Springfield rifles. Of course the barrels had been filled and the firing pins removed. Good times!

The Army ROTC and early USAF ROTC "Pershing Rifles" used to toss them to each other with bayonets attached!  Air Force ROTC  later did the same under another pseudonym.  A 1903 Springfield with the full length 1905 bayonet is no laughing matter! 

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOSE!?!?!?!?!?!?

No, seriously.  What the hell do you have on your damned feet?

Those are my slippers cant remember the brand right now can get it later i wear them fuckers everywhere those and my dcs are my go to shoes

And no pic of the Hi-Point?   ^_^

Highpoint is currently torn apart working on polishing the slide and making a few other mods

The top one holds absolutely no interest for me. I want to teach a girl like that about firearms as much as I wanna smash my toes one by one with a 5# sledge.

I don't really do much competition shooting.... that part of gun culture locally, from my experience, is a bunch of ppl jerking each other off. I don't really like to have my ego stroked by strangers. It's not my thing. But, my opinion is just my opinion and your experiences may vary.

I much prefer the tattooed chick that knows where the gym and the range are, and frequents them both without me.

If we're throwing out opinions...

The dark haired girl is a bit too "Mall Ninja" and/or "Tactical as FUCK!"-wannabe and/or "Cosplay," but she is the most attractive to me.

The Shooting Sports lady is... well, I'm sure she's very nice,and I could grow to be attracted to her, but she doesn't really blow my skirt up.  Sorry, I'm shallow.

The inked-up lesbian?  In addition to the aforementioned "Mall Ninja"/"Tactical as FUCK" aspect, as soon as she went to the hepatitis factory and got that neck tat, she might as well have gone to the plastic surgeon and had Gilbert Gottfried's face put on her.

• Like 2

If we're throwing out opinions...

The dark haired girl is a bit too "Mall Ninja" and/or "Tactical as FUCK!"-wannabe and/or "Cosplay," but she is the most attractive to me.

The Shooting Sports lady is... well, I'm sure she's very nice,and I could grow to be attracted to her, but she doesn't really blow my skirt up.  Sorry, I'm shallow.

The inked-up lesbian?  In addition to the aforementioned "Mall Ninja"/"Tactical as FUCK" aspect, as soon as she went to the hepatitis factory and got that neck tat, she might as well have gone to the plastic surgeon and had Gilbert Gottfried's face put on her.

Wow... now you're just shitposting. Kinessa Johnson surely doesn't need me to back her up from your direct personal attacks, she's proven more than capable of doing so by herself.

If we disagree on what we find attractive about a woman, that's fine. I choose to align myself with women who can hold their own with me, as my IRL shit talk is nearly constant and necessitates those around me having similarly thick skin and sharp wit. I don't look dramatically different ink-wise from Kinessa. Like attracts like I suppose.

If you'd rather have some smelly NEET then that's your choice, but that thing isn't gonna last ten minutes with me before it gets offended and has to crawl into it's safe space.

Wow... now you're just shitposting. Kinessa Johnson surely doesn't need me to back her up from your direct personal attacks, she's proven more than capable of doing so by herself.

If we disagree on what we find attractive about a woman, that's fine. I choose to align myself with women who can hold their own with me, as my IRL shit talk is nearly constant and necessitates those around me having similarly thick skin and sharp wit. I don't look dramatically different ink-wise from Kinessa. Like attracts like I suppose.

If you'd rather have some smelly NEET then that's your choice, but that thing isn't gonna last ten minutes with me before it gets offended and has to crawl into it's safe space.

Cool, then our paths probably won't cross.  Have a nice life.