• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, does anyone here need five sand colored 30 round AR PMAGS? I accidentally bought them thinking they looked like the right color for my MVP Flex... they are not. I needed FDE and these are almost white. They look awful in my guns... uh, but I'm sure they'd be great in yours! They are brand new, most haven't even been opened. $40.00 (+ shipping) gets the whole lot... unless you live in a capacity limited state of course. (Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.) I couldn't possibly sell them to y'all. PM me and we'll make plans and such.

Admins, if I'm not allowed to post this, my apologies. It'll (probably) never happen again.

*edit* Never mind. Someone has put "Dibs" on them... you know who you are.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Items related to JFK assassination being auctioned

DALLAS (AP) - Items related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy are being auctioned as the 53rd anniversary of the president's assassination in Texas approaches.

Oswald shot President John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963, as the president traveled through downtown Dallas in a motorcade.

The Dallas Morning News (http://bit.ly/2gdsMvo ) reports a .38-caliber Colt Police Positive double-action revolver is being touted by Heritage Auctions as the gun used by late Dallas police officer Gerald Hill in Lee Harvey Oswald's arrest. Bidding opened at $4,000, double what was asked for the sports coat Hill wore during the arrest.

Goldin Auctions opened bidding for the handcuffs placed on Oswald at $50,000.

Heritage consignment director Don Ackerman says there is a lot of interest in items tied to the assassination and expects there will be other objects for sale in the coming months.

http://www.kswo.com/story/33763382/items-related-to-jfk-assassination-being-auctioned

Hey, does anyone here need five sand colored 30 round AR PMAGS? I accidentally bought them thinking they looked like the right color for my MVP Flex... they are not. I needed FDE and these are almost white. They look awful in my guns... uh, but I'm sure they'd be great in yours! They are brand new, most haven't even been opened. $40.00 (+ shipping) gets the whole lot... unless you live in a capacity limited state of course. (Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.) I couldn't possibly sell them to y'all. PM me and we'll make plans and such.

Admins, if I'm not allowed to post this, my apologies. It'll (probably) never happen again.

*edit* Never mind. Someone has put "Dibs" on them... you know who you are.

Thanks for the mags. I take it you got the money order. Going to load them up and break them in this weekend.

Any one here into the Armalite AR10 ?

Do you need some 20rd 2nd gen mags ?

I have way more than I'll ever need, and looking for a home for 10 new ones.

$450 shipped to any state that doesn't ban them (a little more for Alaska).

(banned dictatorships include: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York)

It least you can hope that the next rebar you buy for your next construction job will be high grade steel!  Sorry to say, that's where the resultant puddle of mixed melt goes to be recycled.  I would rather have my firearm than be sure that the next "on spec" ugly monstrosity of a replacement for a decent set of historical homes is sold to out of town "investors" who will dump the monsters as soon as the 5 year tax incentive expires!

• Like 1