Boise 510 Killed

well 76bullit has been letting me borrow his 510 for a few days now because my 620 is getting a new motor.... The 510 broke down yesterday on the way home and i had to limp it home. (fuel lines clogged we think). Well I parked it on the street yesterday and called 76bullit (andy) and he said it was cool and we would fix it here in a couple days... Well tonight i was sitting in the garage wrenchin' on the new motor for the 620, it was about midnight and i was just wrapping up.... a hummer and a gmc truck parked side to side in the middle of the street.... I started watching them. It was a husband and wife fighting the wife was in the hummer... The hummer was a huge lifted beast. Well the wife was yelling at the husband about how she has never cheated on him and there is no reason for him to do "this" and he was talking and trying to calm her as she screamed and yelled at him... well they were side to side facing opposite ways. The wife told the husband to go back home where they could talk... The wife gunned it in reverse and the husband went forward and they almost wreck into one another the wife had to slam on her breaks.... then the wife tryed to make a 3 point turn and gunned it in reverse straight into the 510 :( I ran out in the road "HEY BITCH, STOP" I yell as loud as I can as she trys to gun it she stops and looks back at me and yells "WHAT!" and i say "you just wrecked into my car" than she says "well than come get my info" and she takes off down the street and out of the neighborhood.

the neighbor across the street saw most of it and said that he knew them and they lived around the corner.

Well first I called the cops and then I called andy. cops showed up in like a minute and I told them the story. Pretty soon there were 4 cops or so and andy showed up. The police took our info and said they would get back to us when they got the dirty datsun killing WHORE. The 510 is totaled, glass is all broken out the door support beam is touching the drivers seat. Well we pushed the dime up to the side of my house and andy went home and I stood outside and talked with the neighbors. Shortly the lady pulled up to the house and the cops followed her there and lit her ass up. Well She got arrested and she got hit and run and driving without a license. Andy intends to sue her ass.

Say a prayer for andy and this poor little guy. I almost cryed witnessing this. I know he has to have a broken heart.

SDC13678.JPG

SDC13676.JPG

if you see this bitch feel free to stick a gun in her mouth

SDC13664.JPG

SDC13663.JPG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck are you goddamn shitty me????? Stupid fucking bitches. Reminds me of this retard bus driver once that ran over a cow. LONNGGG story.

Do we get to see pics?? EDIT: I see them now

Hope he gets a shit ton of money from that retard. dry.gif

Glad to hear that noone got hurt. But that poor Datsun.... I can only imagine the pain that he went through having to look at his 510 after that.

Stupid Golf Whore! (PGA PRO)

Hopefully she had good insurance. Make sure you have all the receipts for the extra stuff installed on the dime. It will help to up the value. Start collecting proof of other 510s that have sold recently (craigslist, ebay, online classifieds) to give to the insurance co. They will try to tell you the car is only worth $1500 - $2000. I just sold a 4 door for $5000 so I might be able to help in the proof area. Also, make sure to buy the car back from the insurance company. Looks like it might be fixable or lots of good parts there. I couldn't see the roof to see if it was damaged but the B pillar is not too hard to replace so maybe a new B pillar and 2 new doors could fix it.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Lesson learned? Don't park your Datsun on the street. Can't trust the idiots out there.

Yup its always a stupid mother fucking dumb bitches in suvs. The things I would Do. If only they didn't land me in jail for life. Its fixable not shure if you're up for the work. I really liked this car. Nice color. Well you know where they Live. They probably have insurance on Everything. Anything you do wont hurt them much. insuarance will pay out around 2500-3000. Don't accept less. But you'd be crazy to expect more.

stupid fucking slut, why are women so gaddamn dumb (no offense to any females on here) dude if i saw that bitch i would take my dads old chevy truck, take the plate off of it and run it through her fucking house while she is in there fucking her boyfriend, and the best part of it is the husband would proabbly pay me to flatten them both!!! ha ha

My 2005 cobalt with (nearly) perfect paint was hit 4 times and not a single person came forward. If people aren't going to come clean about that car I doubt they'll say anything if they hit my 510. People are such (whispers)

douche bags.

c859220d.jpg

this was fixed and looks amazing to this day. Isn't there a list of 510 prices floating around? Dislexidime might have something?

Normally I'm not the kind of person to sue, but in this case, sue her for the complete cost of fixing the 510 by a body shop that specializes in restoring old cars. In fact, get an estimate from one of those shops so you have that info for her insurance company if she has any. Just because she doesn't have a license doesn't mean she doesn't have insurance. People like that piss me off more than anything.

What the fuck are you goddamn shitty me????? Stupid fucking bitches.

why is it always the stupid bitch with no licence in the suv?

Stupid Golf Whore! (PGA PRO)

Yup its always a stupid mother fucking dumb bitches in suvs.

stupid fucking slut, why are women so gaddamn dumb (no offense to any females on here) dude if i saw that bitch i would take my dads old chevy truck, take the plate off of it and run it through her fucking house while she is in there fucking her boyfriend,

We have Insomniacs thread why not a Misogynists one for events such as this?

Guys are total fucking assholes too. Right Kelly?laugh.gif

• Like 1

My 2005 cobalt with (nearly) perfect paint was hit 4 times and not a single person came forward. If people aren't going to come clean about that car I doubt they'll say anything if they hit my 510. People are such (whispers)

douche bags.

c859220d.jpg

this was fixed and looks amazing to this day. Isn't there a list of 510 prices floating around? Dislexidime might have something?

You look totally 80's in the pic! Right on! :D

And I don't care about people driving big vehicles. Hell, if I had a Kaiser Jeep 6x6 I'd drive it to work just for fun. It's just the stupid people who have no idea how to drive their vehicle that are the problem.

Fortunately, that big Hummer that ran into you ought to have some suing value. I'm thinking at least 10,000 to fix your 510!

hey i have a drivers door shell i would gladly donate. it is missing the glass and regulator.... don't let the Ins. co. try to total your car! negotiate to that highest claim amount. there are people here that can help in the process. hell you might even make a profit. if this doesn't work, there is always that little thing called "STREET JUSTICE"!

• Like 1

Me and other members on this site have gotten more then 4,000 for our 4 doors you need to finde receipts for your parts. And hop on the net and print out for sale add,s for comparable cars . Also get on the net vand print out add's for the parts you put on . I got 4,350 for my dime but I had a lot of custom parts . being in idahol they are not going to have a lot to go on as far as local prices for a 510. Pm if you have any questions