How many datsuns?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 510's, One saver, two for parts. And just got rid of a 280zx. I have many other cars, 4 volvo 240 wagons,87 K5, 80 Dodge 4x4 P/U, 79 Toyota 4x4 P/U, 72 Production Mg Midget Race Car, Morris Minor Woody Wagon With 2.0 Twin cam . I have a Fleet :rolleyes: Working On getting a late 60's early 70's Toyota Corona wagon. :unsure:

Any ways I need Help and a cure for this addiction. Wait I don't want help, just more cars, and More storage, I am out of space. Dad needs to build a third garage, the new 26-54 is full already. I have Like 6 cars at my house and 2 at my friends shop. :P Plus the car trailer and the camper. I have way too much shit :D

Just two. The 521 and the '59. But if I wasn't married, I know it would be much more! But it is all good! I'd rather have two that are manageable than 20 that were overwhelming! Her theory is a good one, finish what you have before you get another. And I have pretty much lived by it. Though, are they ever really finished?

7 Datsuns, but..........

Official count

4 620s

2 521s

1 280Z

1 D21

1 MGB

1 F250

1 S-class Benz

1 Torino

1 Ranchero

1 Dodge van

2 Internationals

1 Mark IV

1 Mark V

1 Mark VIII

1 VW street buggy

1 Motorhome

5 trailers

2 boats on 2 more trailers

And they all need something. No wonder I never have any time and I'm always broke (AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

That's 106 road tires not counting the spares

2 720's one regular the other is a Kingcab, And the Kingcab goes in for the rebuild this Saturday!!! It will get a complete motor, new clutch, and tranny refresh!! :D

17. And I really need to get rid of a few.

ehhem..Ummm.. you live up to your tag :blink: ..dont you...not that having that many Datsuns would be a problem, but me and radio would like to "help" you. I second the question on how much. :rolleyes: