What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ghetto rigged a consult board up to my harness today.

good news, it works, bad news, I gotta fix a coolant sensor before I can hook up and use consult instead of gauges. that and I have to fix my wiring @ the knock sensor. and clean up the wiring :o

but how many times ahve I said that?

get to it... mines been like this for a while and I've been meaning to clean it up. I just gotta get off my ass and do it.

vmt1s0.jpg

damn man thats crazy wiring hehe.

but for me today, ordered my rota RB 15x7/15x8 staggered in flat black, also ordering coilover springs , 45 degree coupler and 2" blocks haha

damn man thats crazy wiring hehe.

but for me today, ordered my rota RB 15x7/15x8 staggered in flat black, also ordering coilover springs , 45 degree coupler and 2" blocks haha

yeah, my car idled fine after the quick hack job I did to get it back up. then decided to quit on me when i took it out on the road.

i still havent learned my lesson.

yeah, my car idled fine after the quick hack job I did to get it back up. then decided to quit on me when i took it out on the road.

i still havent learned my lesson.

haha I got you.. I got my friend Justin to do it, and he is a pro at wiring so everythinig is tucked away and works great lol.

If I did it, nothing would have ever worked

It's not bolted down yet, I need to come up with a way to mount it because the rails in the car are farther apart than the rails for the seat.

when I put buckets in my Z I just pulled the old rails off and drilled new seat mounting holes and bolted the old rails on my seat

Today I replaced my spark plugs and tightened up my driver side door panel.

I also cleaned up my auto shift nob by scraping about thirty years of hand sweat off of it with a library card. Very high tech stuff.

Next project should be some sound deadening.

tossed the back seat. bought troy ermish rear coilovers. bought window seals to stop the rattling. got a fiberglass spook airdam.

anyone have any ideas on how to mount the spook so i wont crack it off within the first hour of driving with it? im thinking spring loaded frame on a hinge......