Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

does buying a new shop (with a house as well) so i can work on my dime count as working on my dime??

technically no... :P buts its FOR your dime. :thumbup:

im in the same boat. just made room in the garage so that i can now fit the goon and sedan INSIDE! :o

now, does anyone has some spare time to lend me?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally buttoned up the motor. 2nd time round cause my drunk ass forgot put the dowel pins on the block. WTF! Only way I found out was when I was cleaning up and found 2 brand new dowels on the table. Whole time I was thinkin how the fack I coulda put it together without the dowels in place?! I almost convinced myself too. But whats another hour of labor compared to the uncertainty or worse...catastrophic failure. Right after I loosened the head it slipped right off! Dodged a major fookin bullet there. Damn, and I really dont remember having any trouble putting it on? Not using studs either, stock new bolts. I guess I'm that good at eyballin'..lol

No more Jack Daniels and torque wrenches!

started it up. drove it to the gas station. put 5 gallons in it. put a quart of oil in it. driving it about 3 hours tomorrow. hope someone spots me and posts it up. looks like this as of tonight.

2hwptzl.jpg

EDIT: minus the mirrors i decided to remove them after seeing this pic

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Driver side tail light housing was so dirty someone thought I had a brake light out. friggin "dual" upward pointing muffler tip shite, all kinds of soot in there. Took that b-terd apart and went to town. better. now wondering why one of my brights doesn't work. driver side. thoughts?