Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

500 mi valve adjustment, lookin good :cool:

re-did the fuel delivery from the pump, tweaked on the carbs, finally idles nicely.

once i get the sych tool back, it should make it past 7000 :)

& another 100mi 'test drive' in the cyns too :w00t:

the R CO are such an improvement!

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a good day my buddy just happened to be scrapping a 280zx so i picked up the strut assemblies, diff, brake master and some other odds and ends all for free. i also wired in the relays for my ka swap and cleaned the garage again.

i re- installed the old gas tank in my "Goon" today. if you've seen any of my posts about my car,you'll know all the trouble i've had with this tank. i had thought it was full of rust, but it was also full of some kid of sealer that hadn't stuck and about a pound and a half of dried mud! i haven't been able to find one just like it, since it only has 1 breather hose. i'm hoping it doesn't leak now that i've cleaned all the crap out of it.

pulled rear control arm assemblies apart and attempted to press out the bushings out. What a p.i.t.a. i had to end up meltin the rubber out then cut the inner sleaves with a sawzall, then i had to use the airhammer on them .