happy new year (yeah right)

today im driving and i get a green light so i pull ahead and the next thing i know my face is bleeding my buddy is knocked out and there is a chevy suburban in my passenger seat yes guys today i got T-boned in my 610 i just got out of the emergancy room with a spraind wrist and a fucked up face my buddy has a cracked pelvus and is being kept so basicly i am without a car the 610 is about 10 inches narrower then it was motor and drivetrain are salvagable so ill be looking for another on to transplant my motor into ill have pics tomorrow in the daylight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

What a bitch! Just goes to show the typical selfish "me first" attitude of people nowadays. One would think that if a person was at fault in an accident, they'd be a little more humble and apologetic, especially when you park your rig in someones lap. Sorry to hear about your car, I hope you and your buddy make a smooth recovery.

yeah i know but my dad and i both know she was the one wrong here are some pics of me ill have pics of the car tomorrow

ow3.jpg

the cut above my eye caused me to loose a good amount of blood it was flowing for about 10 minutes

ow2.jpg

the lighter stuff is just dried blood but the dark spots are where the glass was embeded in my sholder

ow1.jpg

my wrist before the wrapped it up you can see a faint imprint of the shifter knob

yeah my father is already on ithe is pissed he knows im a good driver and i wasent in the wrong ill definatly do what your recomending oh shes getting sued alright (if she isent south of the border by now)

Damn Bro that sucks,I love the attitude tho like you said its just a car and it can be replaced. glad you are okay and I wish your buddy a speedy recovery

take care of yourself and I will be on the look out for a 610 for ya

Clayton

:( poor car

glad to hear you and your buddie are ok!

i've watched a friend crash his car and held him in my arms as he died..it is NOT something ANYONE should EVER have to go through...:(:(:(

like you said, cars can be replaced lives cant, if only everyone could be so lucky to have the outcome you did. i burb is a big rig to be hitting such a little toy car. one would say its like throwing a bolder at a pop can. (friend of mine drove OVER as in completely OVER the top of a 610 down the road from my house in his dads 91 burb and let me tell you it wasn't pretty, thank god no one was in the car. he fell asleep at the wheel after working a 16hr day and having not slept in 62 hours...bad idea..)

Dude!! So sorry to hear...glad to see that you're basically ok, looks like an inch lower and you could've lost an eye! Hope you're buddy makes a full recovery. And yes, sue the ever living shit out ot the bitch!!!!

Glad your O.K. bonvo. And hope your friend get's home soon. But hey your going it get alot of attention from you girl now. Take advantage of that. :lol:

The face looks really punkrock. :eek: