happy new year (yeah right)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Bonvo. You guys are so fuckin lucky. After seeing the pic's of your ride.

I'm surprised you guys walked away. Your friend is lucky he did'nt lose a leg.

I'll check the craigslist down here in so cal for ya, But I gotta tell ya. A good 610 is hard to find. :(

I'm sure you know that. I think I have only seen one or two here.

The fuckin insurance guy is going look at your car and offer you like $500.00 bucks to go away, Tell him to go fuck himself. Don't settle until your happy and out of pain. This shit can come back and haunt you in a few years. Your pretty young so you and your bud should recover quick, But like someone else said you already have some knee & back issues. And this is not going to help any. Good luck man.

Bonvo - I've been busy working and not on my Datto. I have not even had time to log on here for a few days.

Sorry about your car! I know from your posts how much that car meant to you. I'm glad to hear that you and your friend will both be OK.

Good luck on the hunt for a new one! :thumbup:

Keep your chin up.

Bob

Man Bonvo. You guys are so fuckin lucky. After seeing the pic's of your ride.

I'm surprised you guys walked away. Your friend is lucky he did'nt lose a leg.

I'll check the craigslist down here in so cal for ya, But I gotta tell ya. A good 610 is hard to find. :(

I'm sure you know that. I think I have only seen one or two here.

The fuckin insurance guy is going look at your car and offer you like $500.00 bucks to go away, Tell him to go fuck himself. Don't settle until your happy and out of pain. This shit can come back and haunt you in a few years. Your pretty young so you and your bud should recover quick, But like someone else said you already have some knee & back issues. And this is not going to help any. Good luck man.

the beauty is my father is still the regestered owner so he i going to deal with the insurance companyend of it so i can deal with getting better / cops

Hey man this sucks i had not seen this but good thing that you and your friend are ok it makes me sad to see a DATSUN like this especially a 610! but i have good news for you im shure is going to make you very happy i have 73 no smog! 610 2dr shell stripped the front end and sandblasted the whole thing and coated it whith bedliner and got polyutherane bushings this would be the perfect thing for you i dont wan to sell it because they are hard to find but i think you could do something with it and bring you some some type of relief. so if you are interested let me know.

yes every thing is there just missing the seats i was going to put a L20 with SSS head but now i have my 710 and have no money to build my 610. just needs motor trans seats and thats it body is good driver fender needs work floors are good its a good solid shell to bring it back from the dead it has not been on the road since 82 have all the paper work and manuals since new. i will take pics asap.

Hey man this sucks i had not seen this but good thing that you and your friend are ok it makes me sad to see a DATSUN like this especially a 610! but i have good news for you im shure is going to make you very happy i have 73 no smog! 610 2dr shell stripped the front end and sandblasted the whole thing and coated it whith bedliner and got polyutherane bushings this would be the perfect thing for you i dont wan to sell it because they are hard to find but i think you could do something with it and bring you some some type of relief. so if you are interested let me know.

*tear* you just made me a very happy person thank you for the pmi will definatly be in contact this is increadable

Guest jaimesix

Cool.

Great news. I told you so Bonvo, your Datsun buddies had it all fifured out!:)

Seems like this situation was nothing more than a small bump on the road in regard to your Datsun 610 project.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Say hi and best wishes to your friend. We should convert him to the Datsun family. He needs a Datsun, a Datsun saved his life.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

yeah im excited im going to have to start a new project thread though:( well they let my buddy out of the hospital today :) and its funny you say that jamie he wants a datsun hes wanted one for a while he was looking at a 710 on craigslist but somthing came up and he had to use the money elsewhere

Guest jaimesix

You can follow with your project on the same thread. It might be a different car, but it is the same Datsun 610 project. In fact, part of the original 610 will remain alive, as parts from it will be "transplanted" to the new ride:)

Hope you keep the same thread, plus it will show the determination and the enterprising project your 610 car has become. It is an example and motivation for any Datsun enthusiast that faced with adversity, decides nothing will scare him off, nothing!

Cool , your bud has good taste, that is excellent.:) Hopefully he will get the money for a Datsun. His parents or loved ones should help him out. He will be getting ( as well as you ) due restitution for your hardship.

With 2 Datsuns up there, makes me want to drive mine up there to feel in family.

Jaime.________________________________________________________