happy new year (yeah right)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Cool.

It is a 73. No smog required:). Looks complete and solid. Some paint and surface rust treatment will keep it neat.

For each Datsun that falls victim of misfortune, 2 Datsuns will be restored. Bonvo has a 610, and his buddy will get another Datsun!!!

Nice.

i got pics and here are a few it needs some love and attention but she is complete and i have everything to complete her

101_2870.jpg

101_2889.jpg

Do you have a good set of those tail lights? Or know where I can get some for cheep?(like the birds say) Those would look Super Sweet on the Pumpkn! Oh and Bumpers?

Do you have a good set of those tail lights? Or know where I can get some for cheep?(like the birds say) Those would look Super Sweet on the Pumpkn! Oh and Bumpers?

the tail lights and bumpers are the rare parts of these cars :P the bumpers because us cars only got them for a year and they only used thouse tail lights for 2 the other rare part is the front fenders and valance

73 610 is a dream car to me. i don't know if i commented, but I've followed all the progress on your other 610. glad to know it will be resurrected so soon!

yes i have perity much already decided im buying this one when the insurance is done and shelly will live on

Guest jaimesix

There was a set recently sold on e/bay. The seller sold each side as a separate item , which is not good, because you might get stuck with only one side.( should be sold as a set )

Your 210 looks cool. I would not try adapt these 610 lamps on it, might be way to large of an assembly.

Perhaps black trim ( painting the crome trim of your tail lights) will pep them up. That would look sharp.

Bonvo.

Make sure this car will be set aside for you. Make the arrangements. Nothing worse than waking up late at night, craving for that strawberry icecream cake you left in the refrigerator ... only to find someone else finishing it off as you walk in the kitchen!!!:eek:

Jaime.___________________________________________________

Jaime.______________________________________________________

jamie to my understanding its not going anywhere as far as i know its as good as mine once the insurance paperwork is all done think outside the box 710 feel free to correct me if im wrong though

my dad took some good pics of my car with the good camera figured you guys should see

DSC04146.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04150.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

DSC04152.jpg

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04154.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04157.jpg

DSC04158.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04160.jpg

DSC04161.jpg

this is looking threw the back window

DSC04162.jpg

DSC04163.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

she snaped the tierod right in half

DSC04165.jpg

the engine compartment my l20b is safe and secure as well as my trans we looked underneath it no problems drivetrain wise

DSC04166.jpg

DSC04167.jpg

DSC04168.jpg

DSC04169.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

DSC04171.jpg

got the police report (finally) it says they cant determine who was at fault and non of my witnesses have contacted me and the topper the bitch who hit me wasent licenced

Edited by bonvo

actuallt the only things i cant save is the dash right front fender and strut right side door right front wheel passenger kick pannel and passenger seat everything else i can remove and transfer to the new one