happy new year (yeah right)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude my car will be a mangled shell when im done with it no useable part left behind

Can I have the tail off of the smashed one? I would be wanting the trunk lid and the rear 4-5 in of the body. Or maby just the metal around the tail lights and/or the tail lights, bumper, and the rear roll pan? I understand that these things are worth money and would be willing to trade money for the afore mentioned auto parts.

I have alwayse wanted to do a tail light or rear cap swap. My origonal Idea was a clone JDM car.

Can I have the tail off of the smashed one? I would be wanting the trunk lid and the rear 4-5 in of the body. Or maby just the metal around the tail lights and/or the tail lights, bumper, and the rear roll pan? I understand that these things are worth money and would be willing to trade money for the afore mentioned auto parts.

I have alwayse wanted to do a tail light or rear cap swap. My origonal Idea was a clone JDM car.

im keeping the trunk lid and im probibly gonna cut out the 1/4 pannels just in case i need them basicly the parts your asking for are spoken for i might part with teh tail lights and the bumper i have on the back now is the 5mph bumper not like the one on the possible new car

That would be great! If at all possable I would like to get the metal that is left when you cut off the quarters aswell. You know the roll pan and the rear pan. I will end up putting the licence plate under the bumper and flushing it up to the body as much as possable. I will need to know what you want for the leavings and arrange some sort of exchange. NO COPS!:D

we shall see what happens i know that it has a tiny bit of rot in it but not to bad at all but why not cut that secton out of the pumpkin and weld in a peice of flat sheet in there and go for broke? if you do that you can mount the cool sedan surounds i have since the sedan back end is alot flatter then the coupe

this just keeps getting better and better after closer review of the report not only does the cop say she is unlicenced but it also says and i quote "p2(the bitch that hit me) was traveling southbound in the number 2 turn lane of alamo dr approching marshall rd p2 was preparing to continue straight accross the intersection" its a fucking turn only lane and she was gonna go straight accross?!?!?! shes unlicenced here i am with a clean 4 year driving recored and they cant figure out who was at fault seriously wtf

Guest jaimesix

Given the evidence, the accident clearly shows the other car broad sided the 610 head on. Had the 610 been moving at a high rate of speed, the accident marks would show that after impact, it moved ahead, leaving horizontal abrading marks. None of that is present.

The impact clearly shows the other car could had prevented it, because the impact is located at the center of the vehicle, versus being located in the before fender section of the car.

The fact the other driver was unlicensed does not mean the vehicle was not insured. Was the other driver a minor? If an adult, is she married? Her spouse would be personaly liable . No car in the state of CA can be registered w/o an insurance policy current. That car was insured.

The attorney has to investigate what kind of insurance that car had, who did it belong to, what kind of relationship there is between the driver and the owner of said vehicle, and what kind of properties/real estate/ assets this people have.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

yes the vehicle that hit me is insured my point is that the lady driveing it shouldnt have been driving at all and the fact she was already preforming an illegal manuver (going straight in a turn lane) and where the damage is the evidence clearly shows she ran the light

Guest jaimesix

That is good. Lets wait for the attorney to put her on the frying pan....seared...or charcoaled....whatever it takes.....she must pay!!!

Jaime.____________________________________________

oh, well i was talking to 610 guru about your loss, and he mentioned that the later models had side impact beams. if that's the case, it could've saved your buddy's life :)

This 610 guru needs to join up on the forum...:rolleyes:

Bonvo, I have not been online (other than work) in the past few days. I am pleased to see things are going in the right direction. The report is in your favor, and I would have your attorney sequester the other driver's cell phone records. My bets are on the table that she was on a cell phone, not paying a dimes worth of attention and decided that the lane she was in, was not the one she wanted. Well that will cost her dearly...

And, for the love of all 610s and things Holy... warn people like me that there will be more photos, I have been purposefully avoiding page 2 of this thread for a reason... I have seen too much carnage in my time, and I didn't care to know the names of those Iraqis - I know you and your car, its too much to bear...

• 2 weeks later...
dude....i think even stevie wonder could tell it was not your fault

There are kids on the other side of the world saying the same thing...

"Datta not heees fault..."

dude....i think even stevie wonder could tell it was not your fault

There are kids on the other side of the world saying the same thing...

"Datta not heees fault..."

lmfao you guys crack me up and yeah im thinking the same thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i fucking hate insurance companies the bitch wouldnt lisen to my dad we told her everything that has been done to the car and that we did it ourselves she said well that doesnt up the value because it wasent done in a shop my dad told her i have been in the automotive repair busness for 30 years i am an ase recertified master auto tech i AM the shop she wouldnt take into account the adds i found because she says my car didnt look like it was in good shape no shit it looks bad it had a chevy tahoe parked in the passenger seat the interior was cherry it only needed a dash pad and paint it was fucking perfect god damn ignerant cunt!!!! you have a mother fucking professionall telling you what it will take to get another car up to par with the one that was distroied and you fucking turn a def ear on it god fucking low life bottom feeding corner working 10 cent blowjob giving meth head CUNT!!!!!!! -end rant- i feel a little better now just figured i would give you guys an update