happy new year (yeah right)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that fucking sucks!! I hate car wrecks, you get hurt, the insurance fucks you and you have to try and find another datto as cool as the one that got ruined :( At lest you didn't get hurt to bad... Sucky man!!

Bonvo,

So sorry to hear about your accident. Very happy to hear that you, as well as your friend are okay. As was mentioned, I am sure that come the next few days you will feel it a bit more. Are you going to just wait and have the glass in your shoulder work it's way out or are you going to go in and get it our? Do document everything you do, even if it doesn't seem important now. Pictures speak a thousand words. I would even take the same pictures a few days in a row of your injuries.

May you and your friend have a speedy recovery

Paula

Its almost criminal. I can't even look at that car without crying. Having seen her in person, I can only say that if you were in a car like my Corolla, and this happened, you would be making funeral arrangements for your buddy. The damn car saved your life, without a doubt. You put your heart and soul into that car, and she gave hers for you and your friend. Take comfort in that.

You'll be back up and going in no time. Chicks dig scars. And my prayers are with you and your friend during this recovery period.

Its almost criminal. I can't even look at that car without crying. Having seen her in person, I can only say that if you were in a car like my Corolla, and this happened, you would be making funeral arrangements for your buddy. The damn car saved your life, without a doubt. You put your heart and soul into that car, and she gave hers for you and your friend. Take comfort in that.

You'll be back up and going in no time. Chicks dig scars. And my prayers are with you and your friend during this recovery period.

william bro you said it perfectly i dont think it could have been said better it means alot to me what you and everyone else here has said it makes me look forward and on the positive not the negitive

that sucks man i am glad to hear you and your friend are relitivley all right.. best of luck to you and your case.. and someone please find this bitch and take her license before she kills a kid...

:fu: stupid people in SUV's (not all just the stupid ones) you put everyones lives at risk maybe there should be like a CDL for soccer moms in big SUV's see how many sell then..

WOW!:eek: I too will be lifting you and your friend in prayer. A speedy recovery to both. I will have to run out to the scrap yard in Lebenon and see if they still have a car that was there a couple months ago. ;)

Sorry to here of your loss bro. Just glad your OK.

Jes

Yeah, round here there was a big complaint about cars speeding in one of the local school zones, letters to editors the whole nine yards. Eventually the police set up a radar and handed out about 50 tickets. This is a school zone so the fines are double or worse. Guess who were the offenders??? Soccer moms dropping their larva off at school when they all live within walking distance.!!!!!

thanks again guys for all the support the hunt has begun for another one i want my shelly to live on so calling anyone on here that has a datsun 610 2door coupe let me know what you have pm me or email and we can talk

Guest jaimesix

Hey bro!

What the hell happend man. Sorry I could not read past the 1st page....this is outrageous.

I recommend getting an attorney immediately, and sue the hell out of that bitch.

Make her pay dearly. You need mediacal attention, physical therapy, and a new ride. Make her pay for a new Datsun 610.If insurance companies give you crap about the price of your 610, I have documentation that shows plenty 610s in good shape sell for plenty of money, one example is that 610 that is on sale for 10,000 grand.

Your buddy is going to get well, he will need some attention though, and that bitch better get a certification as a nurse, because this will be very costly to her.

Her attitude after the collision shows she deserves no mercy, go after her home, her car, and make her learn a lesson. Anybody can commit a mistake, but to condescend and act like a As$%#@le is inadmissible and unacceptable behavior.

She got herself what is coming.

Sorry dude, but we will make it happen. In fact, make that bitch buy you that 10,000 dollar 610.

We at this site bear witness you have been restoring your 610, we will stand for you.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Hey bro!

What the hell happend man. Sorry I could not read past the 1st page....this is outrageous.

I recommend getting an attorney immediately, and sue the hell out of that bitch.

Make her pay dearly. You need mediacal attention, physical therapy, and a new ride. Make her pay for a new Datsun 610.If insurance companies give you crap about the price of your 610, I have documentation that shows plenty 610s in good shape sell for plenty of money, one example is that 610 that is on sale for 10,000 grand.

Your buddy is going to get well, he will need some attention though, and that bitch better get a certification as a nurse, because this will be very costly to her.

Her attitude after the collision shows she deserves no mercy, go after her home, her car, and make her learn a lesson. Anybody can commit a mistake, but to condescend and act like a As$%#@le is inadmissible and unacceptable behavior.

She got herself what is coming.

Sorry dude, but we will make it happen. In fact, make that bitch buy you that 10,000 dollar 610.

We at this site bear witness you have been restoring your 610, we will stand for you.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

yeah basicly my light turned green i went then i had a suburban in my passenger seat jamie you didnt see the pics? im getting a lawer monday probily more then one

i know you plan on keeping it, but if ya wanna sell the engine and tranny let me know, and if you ever see that bitch again, knock her the fuck out

if it boils down to i cant find anything in terms of a 610 or 510 ill let you know and yeah im gonna have lawers on this shit from here to japan

Guest jaimesix
yeah basicly my light turned green i went then i had a suburban in my passenger seat jamie you didnt see the pics? im getting a lawer monday probily more then one

I just saw the pictures, I missed the second page first time around.

That is murderous. The evidence is overwhelming against that woman. The impact "crater" shows she was moving at a high rate of speed, seems she never deployed her brakes, she is a dangerous driver, she needs to be put away.

Hope your body recovers fast, he got the blunt of the impact, and you did not get any candy of a ride.

Get a good attorney, with this evidence, good attorneys would fist fight amongst themselves to earn the chance to represent you.

You have still plenty of parts ready for your next Datsun in that carcass. We will keep an eye for any 610s. You keep focused on recovering your health, being close to your buddy, and making legal arrangements.

I hope a blood test was performed on that wacky woman. Perhaps she was on drugs, judging by her demeanor and behavior after the accident. A normal person could not react like that, unless evil.

Jaime.___________________________________________________________

I just saw the pictures, I missed the second page first time around.

That is murderous. The evidence is overwhelming against that woman. The impact "crater" shows she was moving at a high rate of speed, seems she never deployed her brakes, she is a dangerous driver, she needs to be put away.

Hope your body recovers fast, he got the blunt of the impact, and you did not get any candy of a ride.

Get a good attorney, with this evidence, good attorneys would fist fight amongst themselves to earn the chance to represent you.

You have still plenty of parts ready for your next Datsun in that carcass. We will keep an eye for any 610s. You keep focused on recovering your health, being close to your buddy, and making legal arrangements.

I hope a blood test was performed on that wacky woman. Perhaps she was on drugs, judging by her demeanor and behavior after the accident. A normal person could not react like that, unless evil.

Jaime.___________________________________________________________

thanks jamie it means alot that you william and everyone else here on ratsun has shown such support my father and i will be doing everything possible to make sure she pays for this the car is still in my dads name so he can legaly fight with me:D

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck man.... after seeing all the work you've put into the car, this is killer. Good luck with the insurance and I hope your buddy ends up alright.

yeah i know what you mean man it feels like it happend an eterinty ago and every time i look at the car it hurts i get flashbacks to the crash my buddy laying there everything died red in my left eye then i think about all the time and money in the car all my heart and soul, it hurts to be honist it feels like a part of me died on thursday