happy new year (yeah right)

Guest jaimesix
i fucking hate insurance companies the bitch wouldnt lisen to my dad we told her everything that has been done to the car and that we did it ourselves she said well that doesnt up the value because it wasent done in a shop my dad told her i have been in the automotive repair busness for 30 years i am an ase recertified master auto tech i AM the shop she wouldnt take into account the adds i found because she says my car didnt look like it was in good shape no shit it looks bad it had a chevy tahoe parked in the passenger seat the interior was cherry it only needed a dash pad and paint it was fucking perfect god damn ignerant cunt!!!! you have a mother fucking professionall telling you what it will take to get another car up to par with the one that was distroied and you fucking turn a def ear on it god fucking low life bottom feeding corner working 10 cent blowjob giving meth head CUNT!!!!!!! -end rant- i feel a little better now just figured i would give you guys an update

Bonvo.

I went through the same deal with my 610. I am sure all classic car owners go through this thing.

My car was parked across the street from a house. In front of the Torrance Public Library. A woman back out of the house's driveway across from my Datsun 610, and instead of doing the normal manuever, she backed up without turning, landing on my driver's side door. She dented it pretty bad.

When I got out from the library I saw the car and I saw red!:mad: I saw the house, across the street ( small street ) from my car. The driveway was directly in front. On my side of the street there was green areas. I infered the only way to hit this car in a 90 degree angle was only if being hit by a vehicle backing up from said driveway. I remember there was a p/u truck parked there in the driveway.

I knocked on the door. And old man came out. I told him that someone hit my car, a car belonging to that house, and he denied it.

I did not see the actual accident, so I had to say something to make this snake tell the truth and avow, so I told him some kids playing on the block saw a car backing up from this house and ramming in my car!

The prank worked, the man recanted, and said his wife "might" had done it.

To fast forward to the insurance company, they wanted to pay me some money, and declare my car a salvage. I adamantly opposed it, declaring my car a salvage would destroy its value. A dented door is no cause for deeming a car a salvage. I demanded my car be fixed, door fixed, and I would not accept anything else.

After that, I was ignored, shunned and my phone calls went unanswered. I received a letter explaning to me all the deal ( rotten deal ) they ( insurance Co.) wanted to force me to accept.

I sent a letter to the "Insurance Commissioner" of the State of California and explained to him in writting what happened. My car was hit and dented and I wanted my door repaired and no salvage tittle imposed on my car.

After that letter, the Insurance Commissioner replied to me, telling me his offices were investigating. Soon later I received a letter from the Isurance Company ( Tokyo Marine ) in which they were replying to the Ins Commissioner, and they lay, saying all was a misunderstanding. Off course, they recanted ( but in the eyes of the Ins Commissioner, they never accepted the truth, they pretended they were never attempting to render my car a salvage, and that they agreed with fixing the door and being responsable ( yea right, dirty scammers.)

So they ended up paying 1300 dollars for the door repair ( I got an estimate from a top of the line body shop.) and no Salvage.

Bottom line, call the Insurance Commissioner's offices and ask for their address and person's name to whom address the letter ( the Commissioner ).

Make a through letter, with facts ( no emotional stuff, but facts ) about the restoration process of your car, other 610s prices, like the 10,000 dollar car, ans bypass the insurance company.

You will see how tame they get once they realize the Ins Commissioner is on notice.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Find out if there is a Camera covering where you were hit. If you can show she was occupied with things other than driving, such as Talking on a Cell Phone, or Putting on makeup then this becomes a Felony Case for Criminal Negligence.

To push the truck in 10 inches she had to have been 40+, and since you had just gotten a green she ran a red. Personally that means she needs removed from the road.

wow wasent expecting this to get bumped lol my end has been settled muy buddy still has medical bills comming in so hes not done but the rundown of what i got

1250 for the car

540 for not having a car

all medical paid (9000)

5000 in my pocket

yeah, I didn't mean to bring up a bad moment but I just want to know what the out come was.

my wife bump into a 70's big Ford SW car years ago with our 92 Toyota 4x4 and the driver ended up with twenty thou, all she got was a scratch on her fat knee from the window crank. my insurance company didn't want to let it go to court because they knew thats what the attorney would have gotten for his service.

You should have gotten more but since it's over with, time to move forward and not look back.

I'm just glad ur buddy and you wasn't killed by the looks of the 610...