POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not exactly craigslist....4660 s. hwy 360, Grand Prairie texas 75052

i saw a original light green with forest green vinyl datsun truck, straight body and good paint

its a datsun 1600 truck with L16 and 4 speed up for auction at storage lot

from my glances it a nice truck all original with nothing missing....but no title

abandoned by owner and last registered in 2005, guessing thats how long its been stashed

runs and drives, very little surface rust under the bottom side of hood and the truck bed

needs work on brake on left rear

they are asking 2500 obo but you may talk them down

( priced based on visual assessment..but storage owner wants to recover back payments and fees for abandoned truck)

if no takers, it will be auctioned off on the 28th

contact mgr....billie @ 972 641-3200 for details and pics

(guy named lance has it in one of the units)

pics up soon @ www.storagebattles.com

I emailed the guy about the 521. He says that it was a daily driver with the L16. He removed the engine to swap it into a Roadster he has. Figured out it wasnt directly swappable and then lost interest. Has a 4spd with it. Im really interested in it, but not sure if I want a truck or throw the money at my car. 

I emailed the guy about the 521. He says that it was a daily driver with the L16. He removed the engine to swap it into a Roadster he has. Figured out it wasnt directly swappable and then lost interest. Has a 4spd with it. Im really interested in it, but not sure if I want a truck or throw the money at my car. 

I had him email me pictures of the interior and engine bay last night.

Dash is half way off, wiring everywhere (looked in tact) but still laying everywhere.  Under hood looked like a mess too.  Only saw one wire left on the fuse block. Idk, for 500 its kinda steep...  If i had a garage and time I might get it, but I don't

I had him email me pictures of the interior and engine bay last night.

Dash is half way off, wiring everywhere (looked in tact) but still laying everywhere.  Under hood looked like a mess too.  Only saw one wire left on the fuse block. Idk, for 500 its kinda steep...  If i had a garage and time I might get it, but I don't

sounds like it is in your wheel house .... you slow playing your interest there....lol

PM me your email I will forward the pics tristin

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3650809353.html

I would be interested in any photos I could get, does it have a good windshield?

I will likely get this if it is going to scrap, I could use this cab if it is not a rust bucket for a project, but I don't want to grab something that someone wants to save, as I will not likely be saving it, or in other words, two cabs will become one larger cab.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.