POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that one i posted is pretty nice but not 200 nice .... same seller also has a 69 cluster adn a couple of radiators fro 510 for 50 ea...maybe he hopes whenu come to buy the good deal on the rads that u will be sparklamazed by the seat and pay 200...prolly worth 150 .....i think i gave laecon 80 for a seat bottom that was in good condition but i only used the tray

I think I bought a seat, rocker chrome, passenger side eyebrow, and an ash tray for $200. Probably a little over market price..

My seat is in better shape though.. fo sho

nah always better when your score covers three or four needs... that always increases my willingness to pay more

i would start at 2800 cash which is probably insulting but will get u closer to a deal .....or a rock thrown at u as u drive away bummed u started to low...... :w00t:

shit tell them what everyone tells me when i sell something ... well u know its a bad economy and things aren't worth what they were once... :geek:

In the few experiences I've had with buying cars and other expensive toys I always end up feeling like I should have been tougher negotiating. It seems like there's more to lose by offering more money than there is offering less. That being said, I like the car it looks like a pretty clean start from the pictures at least.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.