POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he wasnt accepting people offers to pick it up because the price wasnt high enough. He posted it for $500 and when you called he would just start a bidding war with everyone. Now for whatever reason he couldnt sell it so its back on the market. Either the car is a complete POS and whomever had the ishest bid turned it down when they saw it in person, or he kept trying to upsell it so much that no one ended up getting it. 

Those kind of people piss me off. Post a price and stick to it. Dont be a fucking tool about it. 

I hear a person did show up and looked over the wagon and said no thanks, must have lots of issues. Also the pic's are old pic's. also agree the owner is being a tool. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-------------------------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1976 Datsun 4X4 Pickup - $1500

http://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/3674161868.html

Awesome rock crawler! Custom designed for back road travels this little crawler runs great. 2000cc "L" engine, lockers front and rear, 4:10 gears, 5 speed transmission, fully enclosed canopy, shaved door handles a few extras.

I hear a person did show up and looked over the wagon and said no thanks, must have lots of issues. Also the pic's are old pic's. also agree the owner is being a tool. 

Yeah, for someone to turn down a sub $1000 '69 I would imagine that its got more problems than more Dattos. It really sucks too, because Im on the hunt for a semi-decent '68/'69 shell. 

Yeah, for someone to turn down a sub $1000 '69 I would imagine that its got more problems than more Dattos. It really sucks too, because Im on the hunt for a semi-decent '68/'69 shell. 

save the CL post and give the owner a call at the end of the month, maybe he will realize he's asking to much. Offer him his 1st price,  what you got to lose except missing out on a 69 gOOn that needs tons of work. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
you must have both eyes open to catch that, win win, what eye win.  :frantics:

:lol:

:lol: :thumbup:

I would post boobs,but dont wanna polute craigslist  thread :rofl: ( see Insomniacs)

I always notice those three digits, My youngest daughter is quite good at spotting them now too :D

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.