POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If izzo were to bail, I would go for one, I would just like it to have no major rust issues, and a good windshield, it don't have to run, I just need/want a good cab/doors and windshield.

I still havent heard back from the owner. Im also trying to figure out logistics to get them over here... I doubt I can pull two trucks with my 4dr. Minty is a trooper, but not that much. I really want the Green Grey one. 

I still havent heard back from the owner. Im also trying to figure out logistics to get them over here... I doubt I can pull two trucks with my 4dr. Minty is a trooper, but not that much. I really want the Green Grey one. 

Yeah, thats my only qualm about them. Colfax is basically Pullman or Moscow, Idaho for that matter... Maybe ask someone thats got a two or three car trailer or a company about transportion costs... Im sure projects = not running...

• Like 1

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3666389384.html

Heres my car im selling figured id throw it on here for you guys too B)  

i got a bunch more pics text me and i can send them its easier for me 7073981557 

im willing to work on price a tad for ratsun members as well of course haha

dont wanna sell but also dont want it to just sit for months while im in the police academy plus i need the money to finish paying for it haha

thanks for looking

im free most weekends and week days after 6ish

if you text or call durring the week and i dont pick up im in class and ill get back to you when i get out 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.